Carlton will be the feel good story of the weekend!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, this is cheering me up. A bit.
Would've been better if Bolton had've donned a Shorten mask for his 3qtr time address, but yeah I'll take it.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had a horrible Game of Thrones like election this weekend where the bad guys won everything! Now we need a redemption arc for the weekend. A feel good story of young heroes like Patrick Cripps and Zac Fisher leading a downtrodden team of underdogs to destroy the Australian Capitalist Football League's shiny new plastic franchise villain. I think it will happen. #IBelieve

Please tune in and GWS supporters feel free to melt in this thread like the plastic idiots you are :) Everyone else please get behind us :) We are the good guys. #WeAreTheNavyBlues

191405_JumperH.jpg
TOTY .. thank you Jazny

The funny thing about all this is Carlton can get worse, if Cripps goes down and with Murphy gone you can expect to see 100 point drubbings.

The funny thing about all this is Carlton can get worse, if Cripps goes down and with Murphy gone you can expect to see 100 point drubbings.

Why stop there? The starting back 6 is already so wrecked by injury we have to put CASBOULT in the backline; our two best small forward options are out; and now you're wishing for us to go out without a midfielder with 50 games.

Why not hope for McKay, Curnow and McGovern to go down as well?

That would be REALLY funny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back