Carlton will be the feel good story of the weekend!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
We had a horrible Game of Thrones like election this weekend where the bad guys won everything! Now we need a redemption arc for the weekend. A feel good story of young heroes like Patrick Cripps and Zac Fisher leading a downtrodden team of underdogs to destroy the Australian Capitalist Football League's shiny new plastic franchise villain. I think it will happen. #IBelieve

Please tune in and GWS supporters feel free to melt in this thread like the plastic idiots you are :) Everyone else please get behind us :) We are the good guys. #WeAreTheNavyBlues

191405_JumperH.jpg

Last nights election result was the feel good story of the weekend. But hey, Go Blues, they were quite impressive last weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had a horrible Game of Thrones like election this weekend where the bad guys won everything! Now we need a redemption arc for the weekend. A feel good story of young heroes like Patrick Cripps and Zac Fisher leading a downtrodden team of underdogs to destroy the Australian Capitalist Football League's shiny new plastic franchise villain. I think it will happen. #IBelieve

Please tune in and GWS supporters feel free to melt in this thread like the plastic idiots you are :) Everyone else please get behind us :) We are the good guys. #WeAreTheNavyBlues

191405_JumperH.jpg
Lol.

Carlton should just fold.

191405_JumperH.jpg
You're right.

I am feeling good.

Let’s face it; after hawthorn strangles the felafels last week this was always on the cards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back