Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

i wont do my proper scouting till pre-draft, so i cant respond just yet :(
I haven't done proper scouting either, but I like everything about him just from the game. Looks like a proper qb. Great velocity on balls, sexy throwing motion , compact, quick release. Really impressed. Much more than I am with Kyle Trask.

Probably doesn't last long enough for us to take him with the Niners openly tanking now, don't know why I'm bothering, sigh....😂

I got a funny feeling about tomorrow.
I reckon we roll brady and co.

I reckon we get our s**t pushed in by 10points +. 😂 ....Bucs will be pissed. Hope you're right tho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing pretty darn well so far. Very tidy game from Teddy & co. Hoping this doesn't jinx things.

That 3rd down defence is a killer though.

If you can't stop third downs you can't expect the offense to keep pace with Bridgewater as our qb.

Worst game I've seen Chinn play all season. He was absolutely awful.

Shaq Thompson and Brian Burns looked our only capable players.

Sign DeAndre Baker, what have we got to lose at this point given how the secondary is currently playing?
The only thing we lose now buy playing better is draft position. Wrap cmc up in cottonwool and load up for next year.
This year was always going to be about learnings.

The only thing we lose now buy playing better is draft position. Wrap cmc up in cottonwool and load up for next year.
This year was always going to be about learnings.

Baker isn't an immediate impact player, would take some time to get him up to speed after being out for a while. More a look towards next year, and having a young ex first rounder on our roster in a position of desperate need heading forward.

Agree on CMac, zero point in playing him the rest of the year.

Burns is special. Despite not getting any ridiculous sack numbers this year I think he's had a fantastic season all things considered.

Detroit should be massively embarrassed. 😂

PJ was good all things considered, but that second pick in the end zone, wtf
At least he isnt scared to throw it deep...

Burns is special. Despite not getting any ridiculous sack numbers this year I think he's had a fantastic season all things considered.
Was thinking this before, been a ripper this year in a developing defence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back