CAS - 12JAN2016- EFC will learn if they got away with it - Zellenleiter Goddard will remain angry

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd prefer to sit in the laneway behind the joint than frequent it. Love the pavement perimeter spew marks on weekday mornings.
Hehehhe I had to log in and comment when I saw the mooseheads call. I woz there before it got re-furnished.

$20 for two jugs of bourbon and coke in the late 90s. How many glasses do you want mate ? (said the barman) none, was my response.

Hehe good times

That back alley is infamous for many reasons.

Hehehhe I had to log in and comment when I saw the mooseheads call. I woz there before it got re-furnished.

$20 for two jugs of bourbon and coke in the late 90s. How many glasses do you want mate ? (said the barman) none, was my response.

Hehe good times

That back alley is infamous for many reasons.
Horrible feeling we have met. Long time no see! Wassup?

So whats everyone's views which way will it go, unlike the Afl tribunal there has been no leaks I've got absolutely no idea.
Inb4 gut feels.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually want this to go on.. until season start, perhaps mid season.
Then I want Essendon to do well.

10 straight wins in a row, top of the ladder then BAM!!! CAS Slam them with a ban, then they come tumbling out the top 8 and their flog supporters whinge the entire year.

One screen Mia Khalifa
The other.. The Essendon board.

I'd suggest you lads getting jumping on Kleenex stocks in that scenario.

I actually want this to go on.. until season start, perhaps mid season.
Then I want Essendon to do well.

10 straight wins in a row, top of the ladder then BAM!!! CAS Slam them with a ban, then they come tumbling out the top 8 and their flog supporters whinge the entire year.

One screen Mia Khalifa
The other.. The Essendon board.

I'd suggest you lads getting jumping on Kleenex stocks in that scenario.
Err dude, 2013 says hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back