Casey Cardinia Player Movements/Coaching Appointments

sushi

Draftee
May 7, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
over paid sooks, local footballers who demand way to much money when the going gets tough they go missing Narre will be the loser out of this

Hmm let me think! Narre gets 4 very good players , at a rate some clubs pay for 1 player
Hampton park gets a reputation of not paying , they are broke, most senior players of note have left , theit best juniors are moving on, the have no home ground and they just appointed their 3rd coach for 2012.
yer narre are the losers alwright!!

bigbunyip14

All Australian
Oct 26, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
MHFC, Aces, Celtics, Red Sox
Anyone got a list of practice matches coming up?

ROC has acquired Sketcher, former joint winner of the Morrish medal, same year as Heppell.

pigeon26

All Australian
Jun 11, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
Narre gets 4 very good players , at a rate some clubs pay for 1 player

Keep telling yourself that :D i am sure the four locals that get shafted will be wrapped

sushi

Draftee
May 7, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon

Keep telling yourself that :D i am sure the four locals that get shafted will be wrapped

now theres an idea lets all just play locals and perhaps the team thats in front at half time has to kick with there non preferred inthe second half and the captains can make the umpiring decisions

Frankfabulous

Draftee
Nov 21, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong

what about shopping out their premiership u/18 players - scanlon to clayton- lang & moss and another to keysborough- what will they learn there? or is the writing on the wall that the backsayas cost too much?

Is it true Aussie Jones is pulling the boots on again?

Is Coats taking any guns from Noble to Roc?
icon5.gif
icon5.gif
icon5.gif
icon5.gif

Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Rochester FC, Waroona FC, Pacers
I was very shocked to see young Scanlon leave Narre, especially since his brother Nick is assistant coach now. The two that went to Keysy were the Roberts brothers, two big key position players. Both interleague reps from memory.

Aussie has been training, so he's a big chance to play.

Frankfabulous

Draftee
Nov 21, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
I was very shocked to see young Scanlon leave Narre, especially since his brother Nick is assistant coach now. The two that went to Keysy were the Roberts brothers, two big key position players. Both interleague reps from memory.

With most clubs struggling for good junior players Narre have the best yet they seem to be slipping out the back door very quickly?

the 5th wiggle

All Australian
Sep 2, 2011
Barwon heads
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
storm

what about shopping out their premiership u/18 players - scanlon to clayton- lang & moss and another to keysborough- what will they learn there? or is the writing on the wall that the backsayas cost too much?

Is it true Aussie Jones is pulling the boots on again?

Is Coats taking any [/B][/B]guns from Noble to Roc?
icon5.gif
icon5.gif
icon5.gif
icon5.gif
dont think so,vanin from scoresby a good pick up but have lost young rogers to frankston.i am told there other recruit sketcher who is a good player may end up playing at vfl level.

GFC123

All Australian
Sep 28, 2010
New York
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Real Madrid

Aussie has been training, so he's a big chance to play.

Stewie Scanlon left for a development year at Clayton, that's what it says on the clearance board on Narre Warren's website. But from what i gather, Scanlon was offered some good coin (for his age) to play for Clayton.

Nick Lang and the Roberts brother, dissapointing that they have left, Narre have lost some very good talent there.

I think Narre have lost some real gems, time will tell this season or not if they will struggle, but they just traveled to Echuca for the weekend where the seniors and reserves had comfortable wins, with very young and inexperienced sides.

oldingp

Draftee
Aug 19, 2009
Selby
AFL Club
Collingwood
Stewie Scanlon left for a development year at Clayton, that's what it says on the clearance board on Narre Warren's website. But from what i gather, Scanlon was offered some good coin (for his age) to play for Clayton.

Nick Lang and the Roberts brother, dissapointing that they have left, Narre have lost some very good talent there.

I think Narre have lost some real gems, time will tell this season or not if they will struggle, but they just traveled to Echuca for the weekend where the seniors and reserves had comfortable wins, with very young and inexperienced sides.
Nick Lang and the Roberts brothers are playing with casey scorpians now which have a deal with Keysbouragh when not selected in a team.

kenny moore

Senior List
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Is it true beacy have sometimes been training at 5.30 in the morning during the week?
Yes this is true think they start at 5.15 for about 50 mins or so.Walked around the ground at 8.00pm a few weeks ago and watched them do sprint up the ground asked a guy how many have they done,he said 91of 100 metre sprints and doing 9 more to get the ton.So i watch them do the last 9, some of the guy's ran the last 100 sprint like it they had just started.They look very fit.

GFC123

All Australian
Sep 28, 2010
New York
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Real Madrid
Yes this is true think they start at 5.15 for about 50 mins or so.Walked around the ground at 8.00pm a few weeks ago and watched them do sprint up the ground asked a guy how many have they done,he said 91of 100 metre sprints and doing 9 more to get the ton.So i watch them do the last 9, some of the guy's ran the last 100 sprint like it they had just started.They look very fit.

Yes, saw that to. Will be a cracker round 1, Beacy v Narre.

Back