Cats should change their name to the Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Baron Winds

Team Captain
Aug 27, 2006
Broadford Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Tonight was the dirtiest display from a team since before Tony Liberatore and Greg Williams retired :thumbsdown:

Being indifferent to who won or lost, the umpires had better get their geelong membership paid early next year after sending them to the GF. Bad luck Pies, hope Geelong get smashed by whoever makes the final.. To think i didnt mind the cats before the game tonight.

I dont really know what your talking about there. Geelong tried to work over their oponents physically, but it was way off what the hawks dished up last week.

The cats actually went out there to play football, not to be thugs.

Tonight was the dirtiest display from a team since before Tony Liberatore and Greg Williams retired :thumbsdown:

Being indifferent to who won or lost, the umpires had better get their geelong membership paid early next year after sending them to the GF. Bad luck Pies, hope Geelong get smashed by whoever makes the final.. To think i didnt mind the cats before the game tonight.

Mooney got suspended more times last year then Liberatore did in his whole career. Useless/irrelevant fact.

I dont really know what your talking about there. Geelong tried to work over their oponents physically, but it was way off what the hawks dished up last week.

The cats actually went out there to play football, not to be thugs.

Didnt watch the hawks match but yer i heard they were 'thuggish' but at least they got their cummuppence. Dale Thomas got elbowed in the head from 3 different cats players and not one free kick was payed, in fact the cats got the free kick instead.

Mooney got suspended more times last year then Liberatore did in his whole career. Useless/irrelevant fact.

Libba got away with it, Cam Mooney isnt discreet enough

Geez were you watching the3 same game as most of us. The pies had the umps on their side tonight easily.

Fair point seeing as i tuned in at half time.. Cats almost lost it though, even with the umps on their side in the second half

What an ass clown, you watch a half of footy and come along and start a thread on the game? :rolleyes: It should be clear to you after all the posts here that you have no credibility.

I thought the umpiring was rubbish and in the end didn't favour the Pies or Cats. There were two decisions in quick succession that summed it up for me, Byrnes knocked the ball free and was off, play was pulled back and he was pinged for hitting the player's arm. Said player then kicks it long, Bartel goes for the mark, Collingwood player contests it and Jimmy gets a soft free to 'even it up'.

You didnt see the game i saw .collingwood got he best of the umps last night .
Did you lose $$$$$ backing the pies ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another clueless Crow. Bye bye Blackbird.

regards,

REB

Confused to what colour Geelong BW if you watch the replay of the game you will see magpies holding on to Geelong at every moment they get.

No one cares what you think, now move along.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back