Celebrity North supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Me, I was pretty popular in high school.
Peaked early russ?..

Apparently Caroline Wilsons is a North supporter.. she can’t stop talking about them.

My sources say that one of her adult toys is even nicknamed Ruckle..

Last edited:

Me: so embarrassing when visiting celebrities are made to pretend to be interested in football, let alone a particular team.

Also me: squeals at Harry Styles holding a NMFC jumper in a photo with Curtis Taylor.

Article said it was an NM jumper.
I was hoping it was - love the band. Would have gone up in my estimation again.

Article was wrong.

I’ve known Stu for years, cracking bloke but he’s not a North guy.

Lazy job by the reviewer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw that CNMS Tim Rogers had a Stimorol footy card of Jim Krakouer stuck to his guitar. Seeing that card gave mixed emotions of childhood happiness of watching JK run around and heartbreak as he was my first hero to switch to another club. Wife thought I was getting emotional at the music but it was from the recollections of that concrete gum from the packet breaking into pieces as it hit the floor before we chewed it.

Article was wrong.

I’ve known Stu for years, cracking bloke but he’s not a North guy.

Lazy job by the reviewer.
In that case, who does the prick barrack for?

I knew a few of the KG guys from when I used to lecture at RMIT, a couple of them were in my class. Great bunch of guys. Stoked to see where they’ve got to.

In that case, who does the prick barrack for?

I knew a few of the KG guys from when I used to lecture at RMIT, a couple of them were in my class. Great bunch of guys. Stoked to see where they’ve got to.

I think he’s a Geelong guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back