Central Murray FL Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Would have thought Lang would be in the conversation to be the number 1 ruck. Can’t see Gardner playing to much ruck time with Kirby being back there I’d imagine he would just play out of the goal square this year
Completely agree on all fronts there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know if Swan Hill have any recruits playing tomorrow? Be interesting to see what they put on the park

Anyone know if Swan Hill have any recruits playing tomorrow? Be interesting to see what they put on the park
Anyone else see swan hill as a bit of a Smokey this year? Have recruited well and some good returning players that didn’t play last year. Not a lot of depth but if they can keep everyone on the park they could surprise I think

Anyone else see swan hill as a bit of a Smokey this year? Have recruited well and some good returning players that didn’t play last year. Not a lot of depth but if they can keep everyone on the park they could surprise I think
Not a chance, Wade & Moloney will be massive losses for them. Puts too much pressure on there second tier midfielders such as Miliado and the likes..

If you're looking jono brown style coach it'd have to be brent guerra, he's been an afl assistant

I think Toumpas and herhily will more then cover those two.add in McKewan and cooper Angus, kal heslop and they’ve improved a fair bit already
That’s is very true they do have some handy inclusions but will be hard to beat woora,Kerang,bal, cohuna and nyah. But I’m happy to be proven wrong as it will show the strength of the competition. Good first challenge straight away against woora which will be fascinating to watch.

They will more than surprise a few. They have the top end to go with anyone but as you said the depth could be the issue.

They have lost a fair few. These blokes were regulars last year, some the last 5 and some the last 10. These are the ones I know or what I’ve heard of.
Will Bennett (pios/Geelong grammar), Xavier Moloney, Monk, Dullard, wade, Robertson, Mihoceck, Halligan X2, Doherty. Anyone know of anymore?
Reports are that Thoolen may not play the whole year. Not too sure on that one though.

They have replaced a few of these.

They have lost a fair few. These blokes were regulars last year, some the last 5 and some the last 10. These are the ones I know or what I’ve heard of.
Will Bennett (pios/Geelong grammar), Xavier Moloney, Monk, Dullard, wade, Robertson, Mihoceck, Halligan X2, Doherty. Anyone know of anymore?
Reports are that Thoolen may not play the whole year. Not too sure on that one though.

They have replaced a few of these.
That is a fair point although I’m not sure you could include some of those players you listed as big outs could you? No disrespect to them.
Tooleybuc for me will be the big bolters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back