Central Murray FL Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched swan hill today. Their coach didn’t play and a couple of others. Mckeown played down back and not forward. Toby was a big out in the ruck. Charleson was a big surprise for me. Spent time in the middle and went well. Only concern was Charleson went off with a calf.

Watched swan hill today. Their coach didn’t play and a couple of others. Mckeown played down back and not forward. Toby was a big out in the ruck. Charleson was a big surprise for me. Spent time in the middle and went well. Only concern was Charleson went off with a calf.
Supposedly there coach is out until r2 with a foot injury.

Swan Hill were missing a few but I still think with what they to come back just won’t cut it.. They lack proper key position players and a coupla midfielder’s short

Ventured out to nyah today. Not a bad outing although Irymple were a class above. Grenfell kicked 4 and spent some time in the ruck, Daniels was lively along with Saville. Iducia was serviceable.
what did you think of Grenfell? He looked okay to me, 9/10 forward entries were to him but not a lot were quality entries, long bombs and dump kicks. Do they have another avenue to goal?

Balranald beat Sea Lake yesterday by around 4-5 goals, both sides missing a couple but from all reports it was a cracking hit out for both sides. Rumours swirling that Fuller has pulled the pin this year and may only play a few 2s games, that would frustrate the Roo’s given his impact on the scoreboard..

Ventured out to nyah today. Not a bad outing although Irymple were a class above. Grenfell kicked 4 and spent some time in the ruck, Daniels was lively along with Saville. Iducia was serviceable.
Daniels waited until the half time siren to get going from what I heard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Balranald beat Sea Lake yesterday by around 4-5 goals, both sides missing a couple but from all reports it was a cracking hit out for both sides. Rumours swirling that Fuller has pulled the pin this year and may only play a few 2s games, that would frustrate the Roo’s given his impact on the scoreboard..
Apparently hasn’t trained but I don’t think that would be the first time with him

Tyntynder looked good. Eagle hammy? Red cliffs were abit undermanned. Bibby was very good across half forward. He gives them that spark.
Where did O’Neil play for nyah? I heard he was playing down back this year.

Last edited:
Apparently hasn’t trained but I don’t think that would be the first time with him
It would be frustrating knowing that you’re in the premiership window, ya have a full forward capable of kicking 80 goals and he pulls the pin. He was their main focus down forward and a lot of their game revolved around him. But it’s his decision at the end of the day.

Lake Boga got beaten by around 80 points. Going to be a long year and could spell the end of Helmers coaching career in this area by the end of his tenure.

Dean is probably the best coach I’ve been involved with. Has taken on 2 basket case clubs lately to try and help them out of bad situations and should be commended for it.

I’d have him coach any club I was involved with any day

Dean is probably the best coach I’ve been involved with. Has taken on 2 basket case clubs lately to try and help them out of bad situations and should be commended for it.

If he’s as good as you say then he’d still be at Lalbert

He doesn’t “help them out” for free

He doesn’t “help them out” for free

Nor should he. Plenty or less creditionald and successful “coaches” demand huge money from clubs.

Dean came to the region on the back of a hugely successful playing and then coaching career. Moved to the region with his young family.

I’ll defend him to the hilt against any criticism

Remove this Banner Ad

Back