Leagues Centrebet AFL Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

2694 for me this week (Ablett C FAIL) :(

Mrs G on the other hand is top 100 :rolleyes:

I had Hartlett also.

Are you aware that CB has a rolling lockout?

Karnezis could have been avoided.

Rookie mistake for me, knew of the rolling lockout but didn't get online till after Bris game started :rolleyes:

Didn't know about the rolling lockout, had Hartlett and Karnezis in both comps so a bad week for me :(

Ranked 27th in the world.

If there were more than 5000 people in the comp then it might mean something.
I'd say there's a much higher % of people knowing what they're in CB/SB/Sportal than DT/SC.

Meant to be talking yourself up with a high rank, not down! ;)

Ranked 27th in the world.

If there were more than 5000 people in the comp then it might mean something.

Damn it, I flipped a coin and started Rowe over Dwyer. Would be ranked higher than you if it went the other way. FMCBL

Still managed to stay ahead of MrsG overall which is something I suppose

Me 53rd
MrsG 68th

League ranking 11 out of 278

Anyone know how the B/E works?? 2597 last week had Stevens on field and Adam Goodes massive let down :mad:

Not sure how the B/E works..I would think it would be fairly similar to DT. Westhoff averaging 179 :eek: ...reckon he will get a price rise? :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know how the B/E works?? 2597 last week had Stevens on field and Adam Goodes massive let down :mad:

Just find out what they averaged last year and divide it by their starting price, should give you a rough idea of what the breakeven is (will differ 5-10 points roughly depending on each player but it should give you a decent idea) for memory.

Unless you mean in terms of price changes in which case, it's exactly the same as DT/SC in that it's a running average based on the past 3 scores.

Do you have a CB team Dylan?

This is my first year playing it.

That I do, and much like my other fantasy teams, it's sucking.

I started Sportsbet a couple of seasons ago (has the exact same scoring system) and I probably enjoy the scoring system more than I do DT's because it brings more players into contention as you'd be able to see in the forward line that the KP forwards are quite decent since goals are worth 12 (over 6) and they get an extra point for each mark and kick (4 instead of 3). And the same thing with the midfield in that those goal kicking forwards get a boost, same with those that rack up plenty of tackles (worth 6 instead of 4).

Anyone else doing the Sportsbet comp as well? I'm currently ranked 200 odd in that one. All 3 teams have a different mid structure.

DT: 5-5
CB: 4-0-4
SB: 4-1-4

I'm definitely happiest with my CB team despite not having as good a ranking as the Sportsbet team.

This weeks trades for CB will probably be:

Stringer -> Dwyer
Karnezis -> Monfries

Have Monfries in my other two teams but somehow didn't put him in this one. I now have Cox, Bartel, Zorko, Rockliff, Martin and Monfries as a forward line :eek:

I got 2585 in CB this week...lost to Mrs Gingy 2641 FMCBL :(

Fell from rank 27 to rank 70 in CB this week. Cannot remember what I scored.

Lame week for me in all comps. Choosing Hartlett ---> Dixon over Zorko ---> Westhoff amplifies the pain.

Fell from rank 27 to rank 70 in CB this week. Cannot remember what I scored.

Lame week for me in all comps. Choosing Hartlett ---> Dixon over Zorko ---> Westhoff amplifies the pain.

You, me and MrG are top 3 in our league after Rd3.:thumbsu:

Overall ranking:
pillager: 70
Mrs Gingy: 90
Gingy: 124

PS. I also still have Zorko. :(

Made some pretty stupid errors this week but didn't really fall away too much. Had Buddy VC to use the loophole and changed my mind at the last minute making Cox captain which hurt. Also swapped Jones to emergency and played Viney instead.

Lucky the rest of the team fired so ended up with 2782 and stayed 12th overall, not bad but missed an opportunity to close the gap with the leaders overall.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back