Ch 7 Commentary - is it intervention time?

Remove this Banner Ad

FFS

Jobe Watson, you have to be joking.

This person can't string two sensible words together.

Just said after a John Patton goal......

"that will do his world of confidence"

Talk about butchering the English language.
He must be a hell of a bloke, considering he can't talk and is a disgraced drug cheat.

What a shame that we have to put up with another two years of Seven’s horrendous coverage, as they have extended their broadcast deal until 2024.

BT 'You're all over the babies hame'. Reckon he's pissed off by Hamish's shtick too. Hamish talks about the players personal lives because he knows f all about football.
Think BT has toned it down this year and calling the games better, still getting carried away with surnames.

I didn’t watch, but I can imagine:

Rompingwins: “BT, did you know player x’s partner delivered their baby girl by natural birth, no epidural either. Lost half a litre of blood.”

BT: “Oh boy, wowee, you complete nutbag. Meanwhile, here’s SSSSSIIIIIDEBOTTOMMMMM....”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn’t watch, but I can imagine:

Rompingwins: “BT, did you know player x’s partner delivered their baby girl by natural birth, no epidural either. Lost half a litre of blood.”

BT: “Oh boy, wowee, you complete nutbag. Meanwhile, here’s SSSSSIIIIIDEBOTTOMMMMM....”
Not even BT could fake enthusiasm for Hamish's crap

LOLzoes. Wispy Watson reckons that longer ad-breaks after goals is better for the game because the good players get a longer rest, which allows them to stay on the ground. Hmmm, I dunno, Whispers
Of course it has nothing to do with his employer being able to get an extra ad in

What a shame that we have to put up with another two years of Seven’s horrendous coverage, as they have extended their broadcast deal until 2024.

Hate to break the news, but it's another four and and half years of Seven's horrendous coverage.

To be honest, I thought Nine would have made a major play for the rights - anyone know if they even put in an offer?

Considering how borderline Channel 7 is to falling over a cliff, you'd think Nine at least would have thrown a dollar number out there to try and break them.

Smells like there's been some under the table deal between the AFL and Seven to keep it same-old, same old.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back