Unofficial Preview Changes for Round 13 (21 June) v Hawthorn @ ES

Remove this Banner Ad

That's some handy inclusions!! :eek:

This game will be a lot closer than people think, you're still a quality side and with those ins, it makes for an interesting match I believe. Good luck for tomorrow night and let's hope no injuries or suspensions come of it :thumbsu:

Well you got your wish. Another s**t footballer.

If you think otherwise, especially if you rate him ahead of the 3 you named, you are both clueless and blind.

Have a lovely day.
on current form hes above gaff and hill easily, lecras at second rate is probably still more effective

I'm surprised with the Hill omission, we have no crumbers to kick goals as it is and they drop Hill, opposition teams must laugh, all you have to do against West Coast is spoil the ball and there's no other real threat of a West Coast goal
Hill has done bugger all crumbing this season anyway. He has good forward defensive pressure, but most of his goals have come from marks. Maybe with Hill out, LeCras will spend more time forward.

on current form hes above gaff and hill easily, lecras at second rate is probably still more effective
Magginity currently better than Hill?

Turn it up mate.

Magginity currently better than Hill?

Turn it up mate.
he wont step back from a contest, in the last two games at home ive seen hill pull out and opt for a side on tackle, he doesnt have the same committment as mac

http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/Season/team-announcement

GEORDIEFACE.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh this is awesome. after EVERY single game last year, we wanted McGinnity out. very much like selwood this year. and now we are clapping his return (for no apparent reason). MC was stupid this year for playing him and are also stupid this year.

or maybe, just maybe, they know what they are doing.

he wont step back from a contest, in the last two games at home ive seen hill pull out and opt for a side on tackle, he doesnt have the same committment as mac
But Hill is better than him in every other way

oh this is awesome. after EVERY single game last year, we wanted McGinnity out. very much like selwood this year. and now we are clapping his return (for no apparent reason). MC was stupid this year for playing him and are also stupid this year.

or maybe, just maybe, they know what they are doing.

He'll surely provide more than Selwood, or so we hope/pray.

i second that. mcginnity would not survive if he didnt tackle.

i think people look at what hill doesn't do way too much and judge him on where he could be, as opposed to where he is. so what if he hasnt reached his potential, if he is still a good afl player? sure, he has attributes to be a near superstar, but it seems he is seen as a failure if he doenst reach those heights.

hill has been excellent this year. i dont buy into him being soft and all that. fact. woosha does not tolerate players who are way too soft and no doubt if he was, he wouldnt be playing. if people think otherwise, then they understand nothing about woosha.

he chases just as much as forwards of his type, tackles just as much as forwards of his type and does the 1%ers just as much as any other forward period. how many times he blocks for other people is amazing.

also, when was last time anyone saw him beaten one on one as a FF? uses his body extremely well. none of those things mcginnity does and people want him only because he tackles hard. as though we dont have enough players with no skill on the team!

of course on natural talent and skill hill is streaks ahead, but with the way the team is currently playing id rather have someone with 100% committment and can apply more defensive pressure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back