Unofficial Preview Changes for Round 13 (21 June) v Hawthorn @ ES

Remove this Banner Ad

westcoasteagles: EAGLE ALERT: Team announcement IN: Waters, Glass, Kennedy, LeCras, Dalziell, McGinnity OUT: Hill, A Selwood, Sheppard, Cripps, Hams, Brennan
6 Changes, havent seen that many for awhile! Shepp would be the unluckiest of those.

I'm surprised with the Hill omission, we have no crumbers to kick goals as it is and they drop Hill, opposition teams must laugh, all you have to do against West Coast is spoil the ball and there's no other real threat of a West Coast goal

Hill is injured with a hammy complain and will be back next week.

I am happy with those changes.

happy with the changes even daziell isnt horrible as he will likely be replaced by sharrod in a few weeks, getting close to our best team hopefully no injuries this week!

not sure why the hate for butler, if you focus on specifically what he does, he is a fairly handy player, lacks pace yes but is a good defender.
lacks intensity, pressure around the contest

good technical player in defence otherwise

How we have lined up:

Butler Glass Brown
Hurn Emac Waters

Gaff Scooter Embley

Shuey JK Masten
Lecra Cox Darling

Ruck: Nic Nat, Priddis, Kerr

Bench: Blayne, Mcginnity, Dalz, Rosa

Now good to see some much needed changes regarding the line up ( i know we don't always line up that way)

Forward line looks awesome as we we can have JK, Masten and Shuey hitting up big Cox along with Darling and Lecra.

Glad Wilson gets a gig as he can help with the kickouts allowing Hurn some more time up field. Mcginnity can play the forward tag on Birchall or A tag on one of their mids.

How we have lined up:

Butler Glass Brown
Hurn Emac Waters

Gaff Scooter Embley

Shuey JK Masten
Lecra Cox Darling

Now good to see some much needed changes regarding the line up ( i know we don't always line up that way)

Forward line looks awesome as we we can have JK, Masten and Shuey hitting up big Cox along with Darling and Lecra.

Glad Wilson gets a gig as he can help with the kickouts allowing Hurn some more time up field. Mcginnity can play the forward tag on Birchall or A tag on one of their mids.

I would of thought Hutchings should of come in before Dalziell as he's harder at the contest in & around the ball where Mitchell, Sewell & Lewis will give Hawks an advantage.

How we have lined up:

Butler Glass Brown
Hurn Emac Waters

Gaff Scooter Embley

Shuey JK Masten
Lecra Cox Darling

That team sheet is enough to make u cream at the lips rofl
Really hope the boys will put in a strong consistent effort
Wilson for bog ; p
Us in a close epic struggle, eagles finally arrive in 2013

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would of thought Hutchings should of come in before Dalziell as he's harder at the contest in & around the ball where Mitchell, Sewell & Lewis will give Hawks an advantage.
dal has better decision making and skills under pressure, showed in the bris game

dal has better decision making and skills under pressure, showed in the bris game
I doubt that, Dalziell was knocked out in the first quarter against Brisbane. Hutchings came on in that game as the sub and played well, especially seeings as it was his first game at AFL level. He didnt panic in the backline, hit most of his targets, did a lot of the in and under tackling and grunt work etc and played well. He certainly showed that he wanted the football unlike some of of our players this season.

I assume the game will be over by then and if it isn't it'll be a tough and close contest, not a free flowing game of aerial ping pong like our game against Brisbane.

Was funny watching him get crossed up in the middle of ground, spat out crappy hand pass to Rosa and managed to get praise for being a complete spud?

I doubt that, Dalziell was knocked out in the first quarter against Brisbane. Hutchings came on in that game as the sub and played well, especially seeings as it was his first game at AFL level. He didnt panic in the backline, hit most of his targets, did a lot of the in and under tackling and grunt work etc and played well. He certainly showed that he wanted the football unlike some of of our players this season.

GWS.

Dalziell was solid as the sub against Brisbane, there was space everywhere late in the game. Dalziell won't given that space against Hawthorn and will turn into a wet blanket in a close congested game.

Looking forward to this. good ins I reckon and I also think we are in with a chance for some reason. Maybe Etihad will work in our favour?

We could win this people!!

I would much rather have mcginnity "crab" " hard working battler" in the forward 50 applying pressure or around stoppages than gaff, hill, lecras.

Don't think he can get a spot in the backline with the current availability of defenders, he usually plays mid in the wafl, so midfield rotation/defensive forward is more likely

Well you got your wish. Another s**t footballer.

If you think otherwise, especially if you rate him ahead of the 3 you named, you are both clueless and blind.

Have a lovely day.

I'm BeDazzled by those ins! Pumped for the game now!!

I would much rather have mcginnity "crab" " hard working battler" in the forward 50 applying pressure or around stoppages than gaff, hill, lecras.

Don't think he can get a spot in the backline with the current availability of defenders, he usually plays mid in the wafl, so midfield rotation/defensive forward is more likely

LeCras will kick goals, Hill's pressure it good. Gaff doesn't play forward of center to much if he's playing well.

Embley doesn't do crap in stoppages, doesn't chase, never acts as a defensive outlet and doesn't tackle. :mad:

i prefer hutchings ahead of dalziell in our midfield battery, but worsfold plays dal on a wing, hutch in the centre bounces, so he is compting with kerr, shuey, priddis, selwood

when hutchings played earlier there was a spot vacant for inside mid, think it was kerr and then shuey who were missing

doesn't do crap in stoppages, doesn't chase, never acts as a defensive outlet and doesn't tackle. :mad:
you have to be talking about gaff, hill , lecras?

gaff and lecras no tackles (lecras cant), no stoppage effect?

since the carlton game, at home against bulldogs and richmond, ive seen hill pull out of contests where he'll either slow down or suddenly come upright and go for a side on tackle instead of the ball

Remove this Banner Ad

Back