Unofficial Preview Changes for Round 13 (21 June) v Hawthorn @ ES

Remove this Banner Ad

6.25pm EST tonight. Have to put the bet on before the teams are named, because I reckon the odds will come in.
Only supporters will be putting money on wce anticipating a huge form turn around, but coming off such a long break between games and against the losing grand finalists, I don't think they'll be up for the fight

Only supporters will be putting money on wce anticipating a huge form turn around, but coming off such a long break between games and against the losing grand finalists, I don't think they'll be up for the fight
Err, Hawthorn have won ten on the trot.

line in the sand time west coast, waters run in for the centre bounce and knock out that cherry picker hodge...all in brawl I think we could take them

line in the sand time west coast, waters run in for the centre bounce and knock out that cherry picker hodge...all in brawl I think we could take them

Darling is like Bruce Lee so he would be taking on half the Hawthorn team Fists of Fury style.

Can't we play Embley against only bottom four teams to get to that milestone if we really must? Not against Top 4 teams...

Embley is a big game player proven in over 240 games. If he stays injury free, builds some match fitness and form he's the type of player who puts us on an even footing with top four teams. Things the many players we have tried in his absence, have failed to do.

Embley is a big game player proven in over 240 games. If he stays injury free, builds some match fitness and form he's the type of player who puts us on an even footing with top four teams. Things the many players we have tried in his absence, have failed to do.

Seen it all now. Prey and hope mate because there is no evidence of Embley being anything but a free loader.

Embley is one player of 22, can we find something new to complain about?

When most agree we aren't going to be playing many games after August, getting a guy like him to 250 games isn't a hanging offence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Embley to kick the match winner. Twice.

If he plays, I'm interested in how McGinnity goes. Bit of tenacity would be useful.
I hope mcginnity gets a game and brings some toughness around the contest

shame sheps isn't playing though he's been getting more confidence and it was starting to show on the field

I hope mcginnity gets a game and brings some toughness around the contest

shame sheps isn't playing though he's been getting more confidence and it was starting to show on the field

McGinnity is a crab. Toughness is found in many WAFL level players. He lacks the disposal and decision making skills to do much offensively and defensively he lacks poise and is therefore dangerous for us in the back 50....

Effort, work rate and hardness are all well and good but hard working battlers is not what our team lacks. It's quality footballers.

Sheps per Woosh is seen as a key piece going forward. So why leave him out of a Friday night game against a really good team on the road? He'd learn way more playing than he'll learn in 5 games v poor sides. More selection folly. (Unless of course it's an injury related omission. )

McGinnity is a crab. Toughness is found in many WAFL level players. He lacks the disposal and decision making skills to do much offensively and defensively he lacks poise and is therefore dangerous for us in the back 50....

Effort, work rate and hardness are all well and good but hard working battlers is not what our team lacks. It's quality footballers.
I would much rather have mcginnity "crab" " hard working battler" in the forward 50 applying pressure or around stoppages than gaff, hill, lecras.

Don't think he can get a spot in the backline with the current availability of defenders, he usually plays mid in the wafl, so midfield rotation/defensive forward is more likely

Remove this Banner Ad

Back