Changes for Round 6 v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

The only way around it would be to drop one of Darling or Kennedy and replace with Allen as full time KPF, so that Williams can switch into the forward/ruck role. It won't happen though so we'll have to wait for an injury.

There was a fair argument this should've happened last week. Hopefully JD has turned the corner somewhat

I don't think there's a spot for Williams anymore.

There HAS been throughout the year though, and the MC ignored him. That's the problem.

Until the Allen/Waterman combination doesn't bare fruit, i doubt we'll see Bailey until, like Spacey said, one of Darling or Kennedy is injured or rested.

Williams to debut in the derby against Darcy and Lobb. I don’t think we can chuck Allen into the ruck against that pair.

Might be a good chance to “manage” Kennedy since he would’ve played five straight games in the hub. Otherwise it’d probably be Allen that gets squeezed out, unfortunately.

Williams to debut in the derby against Darcy and Lobb. I don’t think we can chuck Allen into the ruck against that pair.

Might be a good chance to “manage” Kennedy since he would’ve played five straight games in the hub. Otherwise it’d probably be Allen that gets squeezed out, unfortunately.

Logue owned JK in the preseason game.

Unsure what to expect this weekend.

Disheartening to hear Simpson mentioning sore players after the Sydney game.

If we pull another No-Show against Adelaide I think it’ll prove this group is not up for it this year, for whatever reason.

Adelaide were awful against Freo but basically kicked themselves out of a win. If we bring GC/Brissie/Port effort to the Crows they will also beat us.

If we bring GC/Brissie/Port effort to the Crows they will also beat us.
If they're sore, I hope they are replaced with some who haven't been given much of a chance. Replacing sore players with lesser talents who will otherwise put in 110% might be all it takes.

Adelaide are clearly the worst side in the comp and we would have to be very poor even by our 2020 standards to lose to them. We found the intensity last week and I suspect we will maintain it, the boys know they are home soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unsure what to expect this weekend.

If we pull another No-Show against Adelaide I think it’ll prove this group is not up for it this year, for whatever reason.

Adelaide were awful against Freo but basically kicked themselves out of a win. If we bring GC/Brissie/Port effort to the Crows they will also beat us.

I thought he was saying a few of the boys pulled up sore after the Wednesday main training where they got a bit of a flogging to get into gear.

Crows are laughably bad, and unfortunately look to be in for a few more years of pain as they turn over their list.

The kids they've played in 2020 probably haven't jumped out of the blocks as much as their supporters would like, and i hope it stays that way after our game.

McAdam, Ned McHenry, Chayce Jones, and Hamill types, to my understanding haven't had a breakout game yet.

INB4 Darcy Fogarty gets recalled and kicks another 5 snags vs our defense.

Last edited:
Crows are laughably bad, and unfortunately look to be in for a few more years of pain as they turn over their list.

The kids they've played in 2020 probably haven't jumped out of the blocks as much as their supporters would like, and i hope it stays that way after our game.

McAdam, Ned McHenry, Chayce Jones, and Hamill types, to my understanding haven't had a breakout game yet.

Is there anyone we didn't want who might kick a goal against the team who didn't want him?

McAdam played well and Jones was ok last week but generally they have been average to poor. Hamill has only played 3 games so bit unfair to judge home just yet. When Taylor Walker is getting beaten by the sun and so called senior players missing gummies like Murphy from 20m almost directly in front. The first quarter was some of the most abysmal bruise free footy I have seen for a while.

If they went Shuey for Brander, i honestly wouldn't have an issue.

Redden comes back inside and off the wing after playing more outside recently.

Brander, like Waterman, like Jake, is the future of this club. For better or worse.

The horse has bolted, we had our opportunity to trade him and we dug our heels in, which is what we ALL wanted mind you.

He needs to play and start building something. Monocle is spot on. We won't know what Brander is capable of until we see him play in a commanding win at Optus stadium in front of 60K fans, supported by leaders also playing well and playing our brand of footy.

Not getting flogged in an away game, or in a shitty QLD hub when the team is playing diabolically bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back