Changes for round 7 vs Fremantle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah Cameron will be better for the run, let him build up a bit.

Agreed. Put the time into him now, he’s easily our most promising small forward and we need to replace Rioli.

Re. This weeks game: Having a hard time working out whether the uneasy feeling in my gut about this week is just standard Derby nerves or they are actually going to s**t the bed and lose another one they should win.

After watching the Dockers last week they played 1 quarter of crap and 3 quarters of champagne. Getting the win means injuries or not they will be up for it this week. We haven't been convincing all year this is a dangerous game and we need to lift again to another level to win the next 3 weeks.

I certainly don't expect to see this happen, especially with the sentiment of Kennedy's 250th looming, but I believe there is merit to the following changes:

In: Shuey, Jetta
Out: Ainsworth, Kennedy

If Shuey is fit, he plays. Not much Ainsworth can do about that, as he held his own against the Crows. If Shuey is unable to recover in time, let Ainsworth keep his place.

However, I am tiring of seeing Kennedy being led to the ball by his opponent - it's almost to the point where the opposition is gaining an additional spare in defence in the way they are able to get in front with such ease to intercept or impact upon another contest that Kennedy is unable to get himself to. He is a legend of the club but he is currently a liability to the operation of the forward line.

Could there be a place for Jetta to make a return in the forward half of the ground? With the congestion of the press, his quality of disposal and ability to find space through traffic could be damaging. His availability also provides a handy rotational option if the club wants to roll a spare into defence at the end of quarters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eh Hackdorn saying a few WC players may have breached protocols over in Queensland.

He wont say who but i can only guess it might be about something some players did last week outside of queensland. Im referring to a video the club released with some players last week.

Surely they got that ticked off first. Surely.

That is the one i was referring too.

Hopefully it's just a storm in a tea cup similar to the Oscar Allen interview.

Would really suck if we lost Kelly, Cameron, Ryan for a period of time just as we got back to WA :eek:

Hopefully it's just a storm in a tea cup similar to the Oscar Allen interview.

Would really suck if we lost Kelly, Cameron, Ryan for a period of time just as we got back to WA :eek:

Think they will be fine to be honest.

Wouldn't be surprised if hagdorn saw that video and made it up to stir the pot.

He back peddled somewhat saying not much will happen and it wont be talked about publicly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back