Prediction Changes Round 8 Dogs V Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

It disgraceful that this excites me as much as it does. Bloke becomes Plugger against us. :rolleyes:

We will still find a way to manufacture a loss in our own unique way.

There will be some Hawk players that will have career high stats.

He was appalling against Freo. Looked bereft of confidence and scared of contact. I've been a believer in him in the backline, but that game was as bad as anything Gardner dished up last year
Prior to the game he was the number one interceptor in the game.

I'm not saying he wasn't bad, but you don't drop him after one game.

Prior to the game he was the number one interceptor in the game.

I'm not saying he wasn't bad, but you don't drop him after one game.

Seemed to lose confidence after not being able to mark a slippery ball ???
Marking his best asset

Oh what basis would he get off? Chose to bump (careless), hit the head (high contact), player off for HIA (medium impact). That's 1 week.

It's unfortunate but this is the new normal, outside of any weird calls which they've made in recent weeks (Cameron, Hogan etc).

View attachment 1974530

View attachment 1974531
Watched the footage, on one of the angles he clearly raises his elbow.

Oh yes, the annual let's-assign-the-Dogs-to-Mothers-Day fixturing. Our blockbuster.

I'm just surprised Norf and the Saints aren't playing on Sunday too.
Mothers Day is the following Sunday, May 12. We're playing on Cinco de Maya on Sunday.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mothers Day is the following Sunday, May 12. We're playing on Cinco de Maya on Sunday.
Thanks Chicago! And wonder of wonders they haven't scheduled us for a Mother's Day game this year.

I take it all back Andrew. (Well, some of it)

So what's the lucky meal for the Hawthorn game ... enchiladas?

I don't care what happens in any other position on the field this week, I swear to God if I see McNeil get picked over Clarke the ******* club can have my membership back.
There would be absolutely no logic in picking McNeil. His performances in the VFL have been incredibly average and has kicked 2.8 in his last 3 games.

I to will blow up if Clarke doesn't play. There's also a chance both of them get picked given Weightman & West are both out.

I assume we'll see Garcia moved to West's role and Clarke to take Weightman's spot.

In: JUH, Libba, Clarke, Freijah
Out: Lobb, West, Weightman, Gallagher

It still leaves us with 8 defenders if Richards is moved back with Libba's return. Could we see JJ moved forward to fill in for one week? I'd drop Bramble but I highly doubt we'll make that many changes.

I assume we'll see Garcia moved to West's role

I'll be disappointed if Garcia is a full time forward this week. He at least adds a different perspective to our midfield, and is hard at it. Think he needs a few more games rolling through there to confirm if he's a long-term option or not. Plonking him back as a small forward adds nothing, just my opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be disappointed if Garcia is a full time forward this week. He at least adds a different perspective to our midfield, and is hard at it. Think he needs a few more games rolling through there to confirm if he's a long-term option or not. Plonking him back as a small forward adds nothing, just my opinion.
I'm also interested to see how he works along side Libba.

Thanks Chicago! And wonder of wonders they haven't scheduled us for a Mother's Day game this year.

I take it all back Andrew. (Well, some of it)

So what's the lucky meal for the Hawthorn game ... enchiladas?

Unfortunately my recent health precludes me from the usual Lucky Meal extravaganzas. I also had hopes of going to this weekend's match, but I've had to cancel. I'm hoping to get to our rematch against Freo in June. "Vengeance is mine; I will repay," saith the Lord.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We will still find a way to manufacture a loss in our own unique way.

There will be some Hawk players that will have career high stats.
The stat line doesn't show it, but Grainger-Barrass of all ******* people was big for them as a forward last year when they beat us...

The stat line doesn't show it, but Grainger-Barrass of all ******* people was big for them as a forward last year when they beat us...

Remember this great bit of media by clown cornes. Who says No? Ones borderline about to be delisted whilst the other is getting potentially 15 million dollar contracts in front of him

Remember this great bit of media by clown cornes. Who says No? Ones borderline about to be delisted whilst the other is getting potentially 15 million dollar contracts in front of him
Wow, I'd forgotten that.

Isn't it like a nice big warm hug to know that there are 659 ******* morons in the world?

c99332885002d28e6ddeb7857ce355cf.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back