Prediction Changes Round 8 Dogs V Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

West out Weightman looks done I would give Clarke a go to see what he’s got, been ok at VFL level

Bevo say no let’s bring in the ONeil factor
O'Neil has been tried and don't think he makes it. Has the tools but something is missing mainly him at goal. Better off finding out if Clarke is going to make it or not

O'Neil has been tried and don't think he makes it. Has the tools but something is missing mainly him at goal. Better off finding out if Clarke is going to make it or not
Is O'Neil the Irish cousin of McNeil?

Thanks to the media (and a special mention to Sam Draper!) the club is back under the blowtorch.

So ... another 10 goal win coming up. Just a shame it's against Hawthorn rather than a club we rarely beat. Like Geelong.

Then we all relax again and get thumped by Richmond.

Do the feel-good debutant phone call to parents videos come out on Wednesdays, usually?

i.e: Would we find out today if Clarke will debut?
Given we play Sunday I imagine if there are debutants they may not be announced until tomorrow.

He was appalling against Freo. Looked bereft of confidence and scared of contact. I've been a believer in him in the backline, but that game was as bad as anything Gardner dished up last year
I am a Buku fan however, I do agree that it was a terrible game. But the worst game in recent memory by a Bulldogs player has to be last year by Bailey Williams. I can't remember what round it was, but from memory I think he had 7 turnovers punished with goals; impressive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am a Buku fan however, I do agree that it was a terrible game. But the worst game in recent memory by a Bulldogs player has to be last year by Bailey Williams. I can't remember what round it was, but from memory I think he had 7 turnovers punished with goals; impressive.
Pretty sure this was Round 1 in 2022 against the Dees … remember that single year tradition of the GF rematch in Round 1.

I can’t wait for bevo to pick 2 midfielders instead of two small forwards

I can’t wait for bevo to pick 2 midfielders instead of two small forwards
I think its almost a guarantee Garcia fills in for West. Before the latest stint at AFL level he was always cast into a half forward role and was sent back there when weightman went down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back