Preview Changes v Carlton - Rd 5, 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I smell something cooking, season's cooked and there starting to realise it. Are they thinking get games into Hayes, get everyone fixed for next yr , Rozee next? This could go two ways , either they roll out the line that poor Ken cant be judged this yr because of injuries or they are starting to plan for the future.
Nah they let a bloke with a bung shoulder fester all week to see if he could somehow get up for the game.

I have a connection to the Ladhams family. He loved Port, he just didn't like Hinkley.

If my source on this was a Port supporter I'd be suspicious of their motives in sharing this with me, but my source knows nothing about football and would probably struggle to pick Hinkley out of a lineup, let alone be part of the campaign to sack him.
Is this the line up of the people arrested for impersonating an AFL football coach. I am sure most of us could pick Ken?

Makeshift chop outs.

Ladhams is a garbage ruckman we'd be whinging either way

Terrible list management. Recruit some ******* talls! Why didn’t we have a look at Jack Hayes?

Jonas in an interview on Crunch Time a couple of weeks ago said “Pete asked for a move so Crippa made it happen for him”
Honestly if you have a player struggling with professionalism who then also doesn't want to be here, letting him go is 100% the right call.

Probably not going to throw Visentini to the wolves just yet...I wonder if Skinner has ever played any ruck? Maybe he could play a role giving Hayes a chop out and resting up forward to give us a bit of structure. Won't happen of course, I'm sure Ken & Co will expect Finlayson and Marshall to be backup rucks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just said the exact same thing to a mate it’s 50/50 the aspartame addled fool picks a ruck combo of Finlayson and Aliir rather than Hayes

Last line says Port confirmed Sam Hayes will debut. At least we have a reason to watch. Pity he didnt have a games under his belt already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back