Preview R10: Changes v Pies, 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Worrell, Smith, McHenry,

In: Schoenberg, Nankervis, Borlase

Sub: Murphy/Taylor

I want to bring in Taylor for Ned, but probably need Borlase??? Rather Curtin take Smith's spot at HB rather than 3rd tall who might be dragged deep.

Prefer players to debut on field too.

Out:
Worrell (inj), McHenry, Smith

In:
Ryan, Dowling, Schoenberg (plus Nankervis into the 22)

Sub:
Schoenberg

Butts and Jones on thin ice surely. Cook seems to struggle to run out games but his ball use by foot is excellent. Sholl was excellent in the first half but Jesus he did not back that up in the 2nd half at all.

Fully aware we won’t drop Smith despite his non-stop bone-headed nonsense today.

SURELY that’s it for McHenry though. He is beyond horrendous, with 0 upside.

Pretty obvious Murphy will find his way into the side because clearly what we need is even worse skills.

Tricky week to predict. Gut feeling is that Curtin survives on the back of the Worrell injury and maybe they try and have him play that interceptor/third tall role.

Something like:
In: Murphy
Out: Worrell

With Nankervis starting on the field and someone else as sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No votes for Burgess for Worrell? Most like for like of the people outside of the team and not injured I would've thought.

No votes for Burgess for Worrell? Most like for like of the people outside of the team and not injured I would've thought.

Is he the next most experienced player? Surely it's Murphy to 3rd tall, he's gotta be 70-80 games ahead of Burgess.

Borlase has played back, Burgess hasn't, but maybe. They might also go with just 2 tall defenders and play an extra running back, like Hamill. That call will genuinely be interesting, gut feel is Curtin will be back in the 2s.

Is he the next most experienced player? Surely it's Murphy to 3rd tall, he's gotta be 70-80 games ahead of Burgess.

Borlase has played back, Burgess hasn't, but maybe. They might also go with just 2 tall defenders and play an extra running back, like Hamill. That call will genuinely be interesting, gut feel is Curtin will be back in the 2s.

The only way Curtin is not sent back to the Sanfl is if someone like Roo storms in to Nicks office and asks him wtf his problem is.

My money is on the kid being dropped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back