Prediction Changes vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apples for Wells seems like a weird choice. No slight on Apples at all, he's been very solid. Just seems like it upsets the balance.

I agree, smells like a late change.

Edit: Or Levi into the middle?
Levi into the middle as a hard tag.

This is going to be a smashing of epic proportions.

He most definitely said Sier would be playing his first game this weekend. I heard it with my own ears. So either he’s stuffed up by forgetting Bear was only on the extended bench, or there’s going to be a late change. Knowing Ed there’s a good chance he just stuffed up and forgot the teams hadn’t been finalised.

I heard it too and we had the same interpretation give we both thought to post it here.

Langdon a late out for Sier.

I heard it too and we had the same interpretation give we both thought to post it here.

Mmm, I’m not convinced that Ed didn’t just forget that it’s an extended bench.

I thought it was something along the lines of sier was named and more that left the impression he was going to play. But never thought he said sier was debuting

Apples for Wells seems like a weird choice. No slight on Apples at all, he's been very solid. Just seems like it upsets the balance.

I agree, smells like a late change.

Edit: Or Levi into the middle?

Levi or even Maynard into the middle is not a stretch of the imagination.

It was one of a few options discussed during the week.

Late change still a chance so maybe Sier still to debut but we will know more at 11:30 am Sunday when the VFl sides run out. Although I cant imagine Sier AND Greenwood both in the midfield.....

I thought it was something along the lines of sier was named and more that left the impression he was going to play. But never thought he said sier was debuting

He said "Brayden Sier will play his first game for the club, good luck to him... big bodied midfielder" or something very close to.

Maybe he's just tongue'n for a Sier debut like the rest of us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did I know you Posted Something Wrong?
I didn’t post anything wrong. You’re missing the point dave. Eddie likely just made an honest mistake with Sier and you’re calling him a liar for it. It’s not really fair of you to do that. You wouldn’t like it if someone did that to you.

I didn’t post anything wrong. You’re missing the point dave. Eddie likely just made an honest mistake with Sier and you’re calling him a liar for it. It’s not really fair of you to do that. You wouldn’t like it if someone did that to you.

Sorry IF I took it the Wrong Way.

I thought a Debut is something the President would of Known about

So I guess I tell the good lady when I get the chance, celebrations are off?
Or on hold.

:eek:

:p

Based on that Ed slip, will be interesting to see if Sier lines up in the VFL in the morning.

Someone said with what Ed said there could be a Late Change.

I read on Nicks there is a Question Mark on Both Treloar and Langdon but Take that with a Grain of Salt

After 2017 victory by the Blues over Pies courtesy of Docherty & Simpson waxing the ball for the game the Carlton Supporters at my work continually told me to Season end their Grand Final had been won.Pretty Please-For Pies Team to have no inflated heads to allow a repeat on Sunday. I barrack for two teams Pies & whoever is playing Carlton making this an 8 point ball game. GO PIES.

Last edited:
Good point. However to temper expectations I did notice AFL team sheets had Stewart Crameri as (100 games) for 3 weeks in a row for when he was was an emergency for Geelong.

Yep. It's League policy to always add the notation of a milestone for a player (1st game, 50 games, 100 games, etc), so if Sier doesn't make it in late, he'll have the same "Debut" notation next to his name the next time he is named in the sheet/extended squad and every time after that until he actually plays.

Disappointing for the boy, but 1 forced change is enough this week. And Appleby was a bit unlucky to miss Queen's Birthday anyway, in my view...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back