Preview Changes vs Hawks (Rnd 5) In: Petty, Hibberd, MBrown Out: Fritsch(inj), Jetta(Omit), May(inj), Sparrow(Omit)

Remove this Banner Ad

A11dAtP0w3R

KC FC disbanded 2021-2021. It was a good ride 🤗
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
Having pumped up Bowey, im far from convinced about Laurie on what Ive seen. He's got some positives but could easily be a bust also imo.

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I've always said apart from a rare breed you need to see some attribute from a player that's elite at AFL level.
Someone like Jackson for example, his agility and his skills below his knees shows high quality potential.

I don't see anything about Jordan that says he could be anything more than a decent player.

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I'm on phone rn so can't link it, but go watch his Draft highlights video on Melbourne YouTube. He has a kick halfway through for Oakleigh and he kicks it 40m to number 22 inside 50, I don't think many could do that. His kicking style also reminds me a bit of Josh Kelly but right footed.
There's alot of good kicks in the juniors, you need the mental strength to do it at AFL level. Oliver was one of the best kicks the drafts ever had, doesn't do it at AFL level.

I just don't see composure with Jordan or anything athletic that helps him stand out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blackas87

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 15, 2011
Kwan-li-so
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Orlando magic
He played half the game because he was playing sh*t.
This whole Jordans class narrative has been worked in by people at the club but he hasn't displayed any of it yet.
Thought he looked good on debut against Fremantle, but agree he hasn’t done much since and isn’t best 22 at full strength, but Improvement will come with experience and while we are winning I think they are trying to give him as much experience as possible

Remove this Banner Ad