Preview Changes vs the Giants (Rnd 3) - Unchanged

Remove this Banner Ad

Hunt has to go.

Fritsch won't be if I had my way he'd be playing at the frozen tundra til he learnt to kick for goal and stopped being a dickhead inside 50 in general. Deciding he doesn't want to kill some clock with a lead in the fourth quarter and take a set shot from 30ms out to play on and like a dickhead , handballing off to Rivers 60ms out instead of taking a set shot from 50m. * off mate.

No change for mine, but Fritsch ye gawds man this is the same problem from last year, actually his goal kicking might have become worse. I just groan now when he marks it inside 50. Patience wearing thin.

Out: Brayshaw
In: Baker or Hibberd with some rejigging of magnets.

Goody has to have some balls and drop the campaigner. Two s**t games in a row, clearly can't play wing, so bring in a genuine wingman in Baker to play a role. Or you push a rivers or Hunt on to a wing and bring Hibbo in.

Out: Brayshaw
In: Baker or Hibberd with some rejigging of magnets.

Goody has to have some balls and drop the campaigner. Two sh*t games in a row, clearly can't play wing, so bring in a genuine wingman in Baker to play a role. Or you push a rivers or Hunt on to a wing and bring Hibbo in.

Deadset Brayshaw will request a trade end of year if we don't start playing him on ball. It's a no brainer. No idea what Yze is doing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deadset Brayshaw will request a trade end of year if we don't start playing him on ball. It's a no brainer. No idea what Yze is doing.
I hope he goes, get a good pick hopefully. Yze clearly working his magic, our midfield was excellent tonight. Sparrow and Jordon are playing superbly.

Hunt for Hibberd.

Brayshaw was a complete non-factor but content to give him another week or two. He simply isn't a wingman though and has none of the attributes to play there.

Would rather give Baker a month in that position and see what he can do.

The only change for me is to kick straighter . Hunt is on thin ice and if Hibberd is good to go then maybe a swap. I like senior players having to earn their spot back.

There's nobody to replace him with but I thought Jackson got a lot wrong tonight. Hopefully just a bad day out because he's been good up until now.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but would probably lean towards dropping Rivers rather than Hunt off tonight's form.

Won't be surprised if we go in unchanged.
This. Winning is good form. Jordon looking good, Sparrow did some nice things, Hunt improved slightly. Gus won't get dropped. I thought he did enough, just. I really like our midfield rotations atm and it is starting to get some variety. It bats deep too. Oliver, Trac, Viney, Gus, Jordon, Sparrow, Koz, ANB, Harmes(when fit). Gawn and Jackson rotating gives us variety also.

I said last week watching us live it looked as though our stoppage work had changed slightly and this could be Yze's influence. We're lowering our eyes way more, staying out of Oliver's way at clearances and we're trusting different guys as in Koz, ANB, Jordon to rotate through. Positive signs..

I was very critical of Hunt R1 but thought he was decent tonight.

Butler, Lonie, Higgins did sweet FA

Also, just quietly, is Nev back?

I reckon Nev is almost back, and I reckon Tmac is almost back too, looked good again last night, getting to a lot of contests and strong in the air, he could've easily kicked 4 last week and another 3-4 last night.

Give Fritsch a bag of footys and ask give to kick at goals until his leg is sore. On Thursday give him 100 set shots and if he gets 80% goals, he is in the team. Otherwise drop him for Melksham.

No other changes required at the moment. Everyone is playing their roles well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back