Player Watch Charlie Dixon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot news, fresh from two months ago

unleash_the_beast_hoodie.jpg

and-about-bloody-time-too.png

Lol at the weasel's attempt to create a storm in a tea cup as his leading story, couldn't talk about Dusty's old man or Crouch getting disciplined after having too many frothies whilst recovering from injury which is actually recent news?

Oh yeah he's scared, surprised he couldn't bring it back to our salary cap in some way.

oh nice now we get to watch Charlie kicking goals against the Crows on Fox Footy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What stood out to me is that he provides a genuine strength we haven't gotten near in our forward line since the great man hung up the boots. He's just an absolute beast and isn't afraid to use every one of what i'm guessing is about 115kg to bully opponents and impose himself on the game.
Several times he laid out multiple defenders in a contest and brought it to ground. Immediates ensued. He also had a crack at Rance who was previously decked by Robbie unprovoked earlier in the game, which was awesome.

He's brutal. He's big, he's mobile and he's angry. He causes chaos. He's going to cause someone some serious damage at some stage.

Give Wingard and Neade a few week to figure out how to feed off him and anything Charlie doesn't swallow will be cleaned up by Chad and Jake.

Look out when Charlie is up and about.

Tonight was ominous.

I have to admit I couldn't believe we were considering Dixon and his porcelain ankles at the time...

But I'm coming around on Big Chuck. Every time he dished out a 'don't argue' I thought -yep, this is what we've been missing!

Bring on Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back