Player Watch Charlie Dixon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know it's a serious "get around him boys" moment when Carlile is coming from full back to rub his head
Just as well he had plenty of time due to the 50.

I was surprised by his athleticism, the tank may empty but his movement for his size was great.

About ****ing time we have got another monster up forward. Hope our recruiters don't sit back and bludge and think they dont have to try and recruit another one for 8 to 10 years.

I would say a large part of him being gassed so early was the fact that he came out like a man possessed. Ken kept him locked up on the sidelines for a whole half and the beast was unleashed in the 3rd. He looked like he was full of adrenaline for the first 10 minutes.
His entry into the game was reminiscent of Dave Granger's entry into the 1982 preliminary final.

Wingard > Betss
Dixon > Walker
Sarge > Jenkins
Westhoff > Lynch
Neade > Cameron

This isn't your typical crows v port post. I'm just saying that all pre-season I've been hearing about how dynamic and skilled Crows forward line is. What about ours. On paper it is significantly better than that mobs bunch!

Carn port. Carn big DIX

About ******* time we have got another monster up forward. Hope our recruiters don't sit back and bludge and think they dont have to try and recruit another one for 8 to 10 years.

Agreed. He bought the animal out last night, watching the game with my Mum she went mental when he started barging and pushing people around, as she said he is a old fashioned Port Adelaide footballer.

Howard to me looks to have that mongrel in him to and could replace Dixon in 5 or so years, reckon we have a 10 year player from what I've seen of the kid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed. He bought the animal out last night, watching the game with my Mum she went mental when he started barging and pushing people around, as she said he is a old fashioned Port Adelaide footballer.

Howard to me looks to have that mongrel in him to and could replace Dixon in 5 or so years, reckon we have a 10 year player from what I've seen of the kid.
Doogie has to find nearly 18-20kgs to match Charlie.

I don't think he will ever find it, the kid has a presence about him, nothing Dixon like as 200cm 110kgs forwards are a rarity. But definitely something about Dougal.
He has to get bigger than Hoff. Hoff supposedly is 94kgs but for Doogie to hit and impact he has to get to 100kgs if he cant get as big as Charlie.

I'm giddy with excitement

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back