Player Watch Charlie Dixon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 games in and he's exceeding expectations, which is quite something for a big name recruit. How beautiful is his set shot kicking? Since the first game jitters against the Saints, he's been just about automatic from anywhere inside the 50 metre arc.

It's something isn't it. They are all so bloody straight.

Dead Eye Dixon.

A nice mix of goals from the big man. The usual goals from pack marks. But it was good to see him kick them from marks taken on a fast lead. He's a good pack mark but it can be a low percentage play especially if the defence sets up well.

He's quick for a man of his size, has nice hands and is a straight kick. You can see Charlie kicking more goals from fast leads as the season progresses.

And some here were saying his set shot was no better than Butcher's......

That sounds like something I'd say in a game day thread.

I reckon he's on track for 50 plus goals in his first year which would be a great effort. Since the Giants game the big man has been one of our best and most consistent players.

The thought of him playing in our full strength side excites me as he is the last piece of the puzzle for us in the key position stocks. Exciting times ahead with the big fella in the side.

I reckon he's on track for 50 plus goals in his first year which would be a great effort. Since the Giants game the big man has been one of our best and most consistent players.

The thought of him playing in our full strength side excites me as he is the last piece of the puzzle for us in the key position stocks. Exciting times ahead with the big fella in the side.
Gulp..please never use that phrase.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And that's why you don't evaluate a trade after 4 games.

251046_0758de1c7d2b2c9136c4cf8392cf43b3.jpeg

Pictured: Charlie Dixon after 2 hours of scragging by Daniel Talia in the Showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back