Player Watch Charlie Dixon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie Dixon will finish top 10 for goals scored this year as the only key forward in a team that will not make finals and with atrocious forward delivery.

Any critics can gtfo. Next year with Ryder and hopefully our team rejuvenated I think he could be a chance for kicking 70-80.

All things considered, Dixon has been magnificent. One game with poor discipline that he's since fixed. How can you not love what he brings to the team. Love watching him go about it. If only he had better delivery and a regular second key tall (while Westhoff is spending more time in forward 50 it's nowhere near enough).

And 10 straight games! (11 including NAB) :)

If he plays next week it'll be his longest ever stretch of consecutive games in a season. Get out while you still can, O'Meara/Prestia/Saad etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

O'Meara and Prestia would be the big name big money signings but I would ****ing love Adam Saad at the Power.
I'd love him here!
I know this is the Big Dix thread, but I keep seeing this bit of footage in one of the current Swisse ads.

It ain't easy tackling Betts so close to goal.
I love it!

Still dissapointed in how soft Dixon is - constantly off the ground injured. I guess the Gold Coast faithful were right - his body is no good for afl and his ankles won't hold up.

10 games in and he's exceeding expectations, which is quite something for a big name recruit. How beautiful is his set shot kicking? Since the first game jitters against the Saints, he's been just about automatic from anywhere inside the 50 metre arc.

10 games in and he's exceeding expectations, which is quite something for a big name recruit. How beautiful is his set shot kicking? Since the first game jitters against the Saints, he's been just about automatic from anywhere inside the 50 metre arc.
I credit Howard and Trengove for being stopgaps as the 3rd tall forward and ruck.

But how well off would we be if we had a fit Schulz forward contributing bags with Dix and having Ryder in the ruck?

Exceeding expectations? Speak for yourself mate.

5 marks yesterday is a poor return. We all know that a key forward who averages less than 10 contested grabs a game is destined for the scrapheap...

Exceeding expectations? Speak for yourself mate.

5 marks yesterday is a poor return. We all know that a key forward who averages less than 10 contested grabs a game is destined for the scrapheap...
Carn mate.
5 marks, 12 disposals for 5 goals.
If you want Charlie on the scrap head, Im sure Port will look into drafting Travis Cloke after Collingwood delist/trade him.

Carn mate.
5 marks, 12 disposals for 5 goals.
If you want Charlie on the scrap head, Im sure Port will look into drafting Travis Cloke after Collingwood delist/trade him.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back