Chess Chess - BigFooty chess club Tournaments on Chess.com (PRIZES!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the invite mate. Sadly I'm not into chess at all! I remember an ex bf trying to teach me the rules, and the exact moment I realised no matter what I did, he was still going to win LOL scarred me for life :p

Well, you can join........ok, think you win this one.

I only just got the invite to this......Is it to late to join?

Nope - just join the BigFooty chess club on chess.com.

Hahahaha...there's videos on the website, a couple learnt new rules when looking at them!

It has just been a while that’s all. I know the basic ones but I forget the rules with rookes and Knights

tnk64 (garrywarne), meet peterss (peterss87).

tnk64 , could you find peterss87 on the members list, press the board and then choose 1 day challenge (that means one day a move, though you'll play quicker. Then peterss can accept.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Chess. I don't do speed chess though. Am I still eligible?

That's fine. Yes, we have speed chess tournaments. But our main tournament is a ladder where the format is 1 day a move, to allow for those who prefer to have more time. So yes, just don't enter the speed chess tournaments when they become available!

Welcome to the BigFooty Chess Club Tournament page

If you wish to enter a tournament, you must be a member of the BigFooty chess club. It's free and quick to join, see the following thread for details: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/chess-join-the-bigfooty-chess-club-on-chess-com.1238145/

We hold 2 tournaments (both free to enter):
1) Ongoing ladder for longer format games (with prizes)
2) Monthly quick tournaments (10 minutes per person), held on the first Saturday of the month at 5pm AEDT.

View attachment 852443
Thanks for the invite but life's already like one big game of chess. I come here to not think and escape.

That's fine. Yes, we have speed chess tournaments. But our main tournament is a ladder where the format is 1 day a move, to allow for those who prefer to have more time. So yes, just don't enter the speed chess tournaments when they become available!
Explain to me what I need to do from here please.

Welcome to the BigFooty Chess Club Tournament page

If you wish to enter a tournament, you must be a member of the BigFooty chess club. It's free and quick to join, see the following thread for details: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/chess-join-the-bigfooty-chess-club-on-chess-com.1238145/

We hold 2 tournaments (both free to enter):
1) Ongoing ladder for longer format games (with prizes)
2) Monthly quick tournaments (10 minutes per person), held on the first Saturday of the month at 5pm AEDT.

View attachment 852443

GG.exe why sad?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back