Chess Chess - BigFooty chess club Tournaments on Chess.com (PRIZES!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Joined as chelseacarlton, I’m soooo imaginative.

I thin I've got my head around this now. I challenge Daniel1812 to a duel.

Thanks. At this stage we’re just having games with each other so pick anyone in the bottom half-ish. I shall be recalibrating the ladder at the end of Monday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 PLAYER CHESS THIS WEEKEND

We have no tournaments this long weekend, so thought a fun friendly variant is in order: 4 player chess!! It looks insane, you play in a team with the opposite side and the first to checkmate an enemy king wins:

View attachment 855166

We'll play teams of 2 and put the matches up on Friday and play the games between Saturday and Monday (no particular time, just agree with your opponents).
- Like this post if you want to play
- Comment if you want to be in a team with anyone in particular

If we can get, say, 4 teams then we can just do a semi final and final/3rd/4th playoff, so only 2 games. I think we'll make it a 10 minute per player game (so maximum time for a game is 40 minutes).

Just a reminder, if anyone wants to play 4 player chess this weekend, like this post today (if they haven’t liked the previous post already)

I don’t envy you Chipmunk theres a fair bit of organisation at play here.

Thanks for your hard work.

With 2 kids I’m not putting my hand up, but maybe you could outsource some of the tasks so this doesn’t become too burdensome for you?

Yes, outsourcing would be a great idea at some point. The setting up of tournaments is easy on chess.com, and I just need to send the link. I think everyone knows how to use the system now so am hoping it’s not too bad.Hopefully the ladder pretty much runs itself when I move things around on Monday as well have all the active members on the top, so I won’t be suggesting opponents to people.

I think the rest of the time is with new members, but I imagine that will slow down soon enough. Though it would be amazing to get to 100!

Fun thing to do during lockdown anyways.

Well one i have been waiting from Wednesday, one from yesterday. I want a game haha

Ah, thought you were in the games. Yes then, set up a challenge with StiffArm . You’ve already pretty much won the one from Wednesday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back