CHFL under 18's 2009 MK II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
bryce dowler, tim dalton, josh king, tom miller, jock laidlaw, sam morcombe, jake belsar...the list goes on

were more of a rounded team he have depth down to number 22, we dont rely on a handful to get us over the line mate.. theres "no passengers" at waubra.

there is never any passengers.....there is however a 'deer'

What 1 year? 2 max? Still doesn't make him a local mate hes from ballarat. if you don't believe me ask him yourself. Im not having a go at imports playing for waubra by the way just that you have your facts wrong on doddsy.

yer 2 or 3 but my point is that he has become a lacal mate because he has been at the club for so long and he is one of us now.. anyway this is under 18s forum.. so can every one just stop talking rubish waubra and hepburn are both really good sides and if waubra get threw this week we will wait to see who wins then bragging rights can come out

yer 2 or 3 but my point is that he has become a lacal mate because he has been at the club for so long and he is one of us now.. anyway this is under 18s forum.. so can every one just stop talking rubish waubra and hepburn are both really good sides and if waubra get threw this week we will wait to see who wins then bragging rights can come out
i for one neva said they were a bad side i only said we finished higher on ladder and they 2 offence 2 a fact

ballan arent on our radar and 2 be honest u waubra hacks wont be playing grand final either. may i enquire have u played at north ballarat in grand final before? coz all our players have we can show all our premiership medals wen we c use next 2 prove it if u want. and use can show us ures wait my bad u dont have 1 guess i can give one of mine so u can act like u play for a real club that knows how 2 win grand finals;)u dirty hack of a person good luck next year hunny:)

sav do you want to show me one of them medals? might have to wipe the dust off them mate cosidering you have lost the last two grand finals you played in? or are the runners up medals you goose? ballan and waubra could both beat you mate. how good is your form coming in to finals. didnt you only beat dunnstown by 6 goals or something like that? you couldnt get a kick in a street fight mate. im sick of hearing absolute s**t you talk on here

sav do you want to show me one of them medals? might have to wipe the dust off them mate cosidering you have lost the last two grand finals you played in? or are the runners up medals you goose? ballan and waubra could both beat you mate. how good is your form coming in to finals. didnt you only beat dunnstown by 6 goals or something like that? you couldnt get a kick in a street fight mate. im sick of hearing absolute s**t you talk on here
you are a legend..

whats your tips this weekend mate?

well we do all those things except for the 4 days at the club part. we all attend school in ballarat at patties, college, grammar and high and we all have other commitments, like studying, boarders have curfues, school football, other sports and work. so its a bit hard for the boys who live out at waubra to go into school, stay in town till around 5 with other commitments then go out to waubra, and vise versa for the boys who live in ballarat having school then driving out to waubra, then going back to ballarat, and the boarders dont have there parents there to get them places. its extremely different all you boys have a school out at hepburn or daylesford or where ever it is, so your right near the club all week, we're a 20 minute drive each way. i dont know anybody from hepburn who goes to school in ballarat

that is probably why ballarat high killed it at the school footy comp

i for one neva said they were a bad side i only said we finished higher on ladder and they 2 offence 2 a fact

that doesnt even make sense

how come you are so illiterate and beard fear is so obsessed with his grammar? and why do both of use keep calling peoplel hunny and sweetness? you hepburn boys sure are weird

yeah good call :thumbsu:

how come you are so illiterate and beard fear is so obsessed with his grammar? and why do both of use keep calling peoplel hunny and sweetness? you hepburn boys sure are weird
not illiterate just couldnt be bothered concentrating on my grammer but **** thought we were talkin bout footy it isnt a spelling bee baby it seems to me the only comebacks you guys have had is grammer corrections bit sad really;)

ah nice research i like and he doesnt have any which is pathetic.
now to serious stuff we beat ballan at ballan by 5 goals so yeah.

and with the dunnstown game we had some issues bigger then footy goin on since our full back had committed suicide a few days prior and we had his brother playing in the dead brothers jumper so sorry if we were emotional and winning came second that day but if that wasnt up to your standards sorry you ****ing **********. how bout some compassion:thumbsdown:

ah nice research i like and he doesnt have any which is pathetic.
now to serious stuff we beat ballan at ballan by 5 goals so yeah.

and with the dunnstown game we had some issues bigger then footy goin on since our full back had committed suicide a few days prior and we had his brother playing in the dead brothers jumper so sorry if we were emotional and winning came second that day but if that wasnt up to your standards sorry you ****ing **********. how bout some compassion:thumbsdown:
wouldnt that be more motivation to play well??
dont try and send the bloke on a guilt trip you w***er.

wouldnt that be more motivation to play well??
dont try and send the bloke on a guilt trip you w***er.
its a bit hard 2 be motivated wen everyone is in tears and s**t u dont really feel like playin and not guilt trip saying wat happened **********. u really are a pathetic excuse for a human being. but honestly i couldnt care what waubra people think use are a bunch of nobodys that will amount to nothing as such your opinion means nothing but we can always sort it out wen we play you derolict

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its a bit hard 2 be motivated wen everyone is in tears and s**t u dont really feel like playin and not guilt trip saying wat happened **********. u really are a pathetic excuse for a human being. but honestly i couldnt care what waubra people think use are a bunch of nobodys that will amount to nothing as such your opinion means nothing but we can always sort it out wen we play you derolict
i can see what you are saying and send my condolences.. it would have been a hard thing to cope with. can we just get over this crap bewteen waubra and hepburn and focus on footy.. everyone on here has been talking crap on here.. whats every ones tips for this week?

i can see what you are saying and send my condolences.. it would have been a hard thing to cope with. can we just get over this crap bewteen waubra and hepburn and focus on footy.. everyone on here has been talking crap on here.. whats every ones tips for this week?

this forum has gone to sh!t.

daylesford by 30
ballan by 2 goals

ObviousTroll.jpg

:)

no suprise he necked himself, i couldnt stand listening to w***ers like you 24/7

What the ****? That isn't funny, it isn't funny at all. Who are you, you gutless prick? I don't even think your Waubra 'mates' will let that sh!t slide. Someone tell me who this ****ed out ****** is.

no suprise he necked himself, i couldnt stand listening to w***ers like you 24/7

just want everyone to know that someone got on fred hollows acount and posted that.. as being one of his good mates i know he would never say anything like that and thats not what waubra are about.. we are trying to find out who it was by beleive me it was not the maker of fred hollows expecially because some people know who he actullt is

well tell your tosser of a mate to stop trying to send everybody on a guilt trip... and talk about footy for once!

A guilt trip is when you make people feel guilty. He hasn't pointed a finger or such. Just said that might be the reason we only beat d'town by 6 goals... You are an insensitive jerk.

just want everyone to know that someone got on fred hollows acount and posted that.. as being one of his good mates i know he would never say anything like that and thats not what waubra are about.. we are trying to find out who it was by beleive me it was not the maker of fred hollows expecially because some people know who he actullt is

I don't buy it. Seems legit. especially because his latest post is in defence...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back