Private Chit Chat II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes definitely. I'll leave the office at around 5, drive to northern end of Swanston St, park and catch tram to Collins St. Are we meeting at the Charles Dickens for sure? I hope I'll make it there by 6.

Omg Mags, I caught some of the show you bagged the other day last night "Beat the Star". Jesus christ what a steaming pile of horse pooh. I turned it on as some little doofus and Andrew Gaze had crash helmets on and they were instructed to run as fast as they could into a (fake unfortunately) brick wall.

With that Daniel Macpherson dweeb gushing "TRUST ME GUYS THIS IS GONNA BE HILARIOUS".

Er. Yeah. Okaaaaaaaay. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Q1. Do they have corona

Q2. Do they have corona.

:D

Yes and yes

It's long gone, Hosies is now a strip club instead of a pub, (it was a run down old pub that was a strip pub), so now they charge entry fees and all that.

Not the good old Hosies I remember.

Yeah at least their slappers were better than the Royal's slappers lol

Yay passport arrived today!!

also went zumba today- it aint actually that bad.. next time i will also stay for body pump straight after it.. and do both of them together.. probably will be better

but yeah thought it was fun

Hey Shell,

How annoying is Daniel McPherson? He was a dud on the Bill, why is he getting so much airtime?

Indeed he was a dud on The Bill. Havent watched that show in years tho. Ever since Luke left. I loved Luke. :eek:

Yes and yes

Good and good. :thumbsu:

Good morning all.

Morning Deb! :)

Yay passport arrived today!!

Ugh, I've looked into renewing my passpost. Why the **** does it cost the same to renew ($250) as it is to get one like your first one. ****ing horeshit. You'd think "renewing" would be cheaper.

E mail i received at work this morning.

To all staff,

John Lines has kindly donated some tickets for the Geelong vs Collingwood preliminary final this Friday night to the ANL Social Club to raffle.

We will be offering them to staff by way of a draw and charge $5:00 each in two lots of two tickets. (ie: one $5 draw for one pair of tickets and another $5 draw for the other pair of tickets). The proceeds will go to the ANL Social Club.

The seats are in the Great Southern Stand, Level 1, Section M8, Row S – Seat numbers 14, 15, 16 and 17. (forward pocket at the Punt Road end)

Value: $123.00 each.

To enter please bring your $5 to either myself (11th floor east end) or Davide Ricci (12th floor west end). You can enter both draws but only a maximum of one entry each. Payment must be made at time of entry (correct money is appreciated!)

The draw will be held Thursday lunch time

Keep your fingers crossed for me, never been to a prelim and to get two tix at 5 bucks would be great :)

Shell and Deb,

It is 95% certain that I'm not even going to enter the ballot tomorrow.
Do you want my barcodes to increase your chances?

2 Adult and 2 kids memberships.

The reason I say both of you is because if one of you get allocated, and the other doesn't, my tickets get up then the other person can have them.

Strength in numbers.

Not sure if you need the Kids tix though but I thought I remember Deb saying they had taken kids to the footy before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back