Werewolf Choose Your Own Werewolf 3: With A Vengeance!

Remove this Banner Ad

DEADLINE

I actually did fall asleep trying to get one of the girls to bed ... I mean, uh, deadline was always at 10pm!
i remember those days, hard work at times

DEADLINE (cont ...)

As the final seconds of daylight ticked away, the villagers gathered in the town square, their faces etched with anxiety and doubt. Each whispered conversation and furtive glance betrayed the fear that gripped their hearts, as their quest to unmask the evil around them felt more and more impossible.

For some reason, the gallows again had two nooses slung over it though. The villagers were confused and hesitated to move any further, unwilling to believe what was slowly dawning on them had happened. With so few of them left, could they afford two more deaths?

The last of the sunlight dipped behind the horizon ...

jmoo wan (Local Celebrity) lynched
Dingster (Goon / Vampire Recruit) lynched

The Vampires were no more.

It was now Night 5.

welp
well played mafia
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

My bet would be wiz and ding are mafia and jmoo is vamp recruit

But I'm s**t at gambling and reads
so ****ing close

sorry jmoo

DEADLINE

With the confidence of a man who has nothing to fear but himself, the Godfather played a macabre game of Eenie Meenie Miney Mo, as he looked over the two captives tied up in his surprisingly tasteful sitting room. One of them was the creep that had been hiding in everyone's bushes every night and really needed to be taught a lesson. The other one was a Villager so dense that they were most likely incapable of being taught a lesson.

After teasing them both for long enough to no longer entertain himself, the Mafia boss closed his eyes and spun around, wildly swinging his revolver in his outstretched arm. As he came to an uncertain stop, he pulled the trigger before opening his eyes in frenzied anticipation.

Gralin (Villager) killed by Mafia.

Which means ...

... MAFIA WINS!!!

Well done, thewizardmelon!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It probably would've changed the outcome completely, but I was pretty specific in the OP, so I couldn't let it through.
9pm had clearly ticked over

i didnt mean let it count I meant I wished I'd gotten it in within time

Congratulations thewizardmelon well played. You too Gralin.

jmoo wan I’m licking my wounds and taking notes. Sorry about the lynch.

Dingster what the * you’re such a hard read.

Thanks for the game MC Bad Genius.

Dead pm please.
i was confident ding was evil i just thought we had 3 evil left because i'd decided jmoo was playing his evil vamp game

that's on me as he said blinkers on

god damn if I wasn't worried that you weren't the architect though

tarks being the last wolf had me trusting you mostly though

Well done TWM. Thanks for running MCBG.

Sorry about the early kill - no specific reason and didn’t realise you’d just had one. I actively try to avoid back to back early deaths where possible, not in the spirit really. So apologies 🤙🏻

Sorry about the early kill - no specific reason and didn’t realise you’d just had one. I actively try to avoid back to back early deaths where possible, not in the spirit really. So apologies 🤙🏻
All good. It happens. The fact it's happened in a quiet period (only a couple of games in 5 weeks) exacerbates the frustration but it's part of the game.

I'm going to get modkilled N1 in the next game just so nobody else can take me out.

All good. It happens. The fact it's happened in a quiet period (only a couple of games in 5 weeks) exacerbates the frustration but it's part of the game.

I'm going to get modkilled N1 in the next game just so nobody else can take me out.
Good strategy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back