Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's strange that this is what it took to realise they may be ripped off.
I'm not surprised at all. If there is one thing that is clear from this glorious thread it's that Chrisco customers would certainly be experts in corporate mergers and acquisitions.

This can't be real. Does this person realise they could jump online and order all that stuff from the local coles/woolies and get it delivered at a massive saving.

I often try and think of new inventions that can make me millions but now I'm just going to settle on selling stuff that others already sell at a mark up but just put it into a few boxes and deliver it at xmas.

This can't be real. Does this person realise they could jump online and order all that stuff from the local coles/woolies and get it delivered at a massive saving.

I often try and think of new inventions that can make me millions but now I'm just going to settle on selling stuff that others already sell at a mark up but just put it into a few boxes and deliver it at xmas.

You're forgetting the convince

We laugh at the people who get Coles gift cards as part of the hamper but there's probably a fair chance even with that gift card having a 10% markup if they're used for home delivery it's still probably cheaper than Chrisco

People spending half their day on an Internet forum talking to complete strangers with made up usernames bagging others?
Please do continue bigfooty folk,always up for a laugh!

People spending half their day on an Internet forum talking to complete strangers with made up usernames bagging others?
Please do continue bigfooty folk,always up for a laugh!

Found the Chrisco buyer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back