Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't handle this one. She has a long history of working in a supermarket, or least in the industry. She should know the prices of basic products, or easy access to compare prices from Chrisco.

She's also in the vicinity of these stores, so the whole "I don't like to go to the shops as it's crowded" excuse doesn't work, nor does "I don't have any supermarkets within 30mins".
then add her discount

Her fb profile slogan is very inspirational. I had to read 22 times though before it sunk in. A wise woman indeed.View attachment 763233
Spending the weekend wisely I see, looking up strangers Facebook account hoping to find something to pick at. All this AFTER you trawled through the Chrisco page. Look I get we can't all wake up with a morning bj but this is just ridiculous.

the colour doesn't look good, unless they are shrink wrapped like they do at Coles
Oh that's ok, I thought you may have jumped the gun because it was Chrisco and you assumed the meat was their to poison people.

Well.... given it looks like it's already thawed and I assume it has been frozen at some point through the supply chain....
I better keep an eye out on the news and wait for the Chrisco meat sickness outbreak that we get every year then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spending the weekend wisely I see, looking up strangers Facebook account hoping to find something to pick at. All this AFTER you trawled through the Chrisco page. Look I get we can't all wake up with a morning bj but this is just ridiculous.

Haha...why don’t you shove your ridiculous and pathetic rantings right up your own dark Chrisco bung hole you sad little man.

Anyone want to have a go at translating this? Oh, and it's Chirsco now?

"My mum chirsco day today got pack it all away for her lol she at work"

Let's unpack this shall we.

1. Is that a 'nervous' lol. Or 'lol, look at this dumb bitch working when I get money for free from the government'?
2. Is packing away her mum's chirsco just being cruel? I mean, if you can't unbox it then where's the fun.
3. Is this bird abusing her mum by way of these cruel micro-punishments? I think the evidence is pretty clear that she is.

To get in the swing of things this year I ordered a catalogue a month ago, love something to read on the crapper.

My first thought goes out to the magnificent nuggologists at Steggles.

Nuggets
Crackles
Fingers (various flavors for that exotic world feel)
Tenders (That's right Anferney..as above)
Strips (Oh my lordy yes Tehylah, variety is this spice of life)
Dino Snacks
Wedges
Goujons

Some might even include the Kiev, lets face facts it's all MRM (mechanically reclaimed meat) formed into a shape.
Do you know Kiev, contains garlic? It says so on the box.

giphy.gif

To get in the swing of things this year I ordered a catalogue a month ago, love something to read on the crapper.

My first thought goes out to the magnificent nuggologists at Steggles.

Nuggets
Crackles
Fingers (various flavors for that exotic world feel)
Tenders (That's right Anferney..as above)
Strips (Oh my lordy yes Tehylah, variety is this spice of life)
Dino Snacks
Wedges
Goujons

Some might even include the Kiev, lets face facts it's all MRM (mechanically reclaimed meat) formed into a shape.
Do you know Kiev, contains garlic? It says so on the box.

giphy.gif

I can see how that would help with the bowel movements

I'm no oven baked afishyandardo so might need some help here:

Nuggets :heavycheck:
Crackles:!?:
Fingers (various flavors for that exotic world feel):heavycheck:
Tenders (That's right Anferney..as above):heavycheck:
Strips (Oh my lordy yes Tehylah, variety is this spice of life) - Aren't they the same as Tenders:!?:
Dino Snacks:!?:
Wedges:heavycheck:
Goujons :!?:

I'm no oven baked afishyandardo so might need some help here:

Nuggets :heavycheck:
Crackles:!?:
Fingers (various flavors for that exotic world feel):heavycheck:
Tenders (That's right Anferney..as above):heavycheck:
Strips (Oh my lordy yes Tehylah, variety is this spice of life) - Aren't they the same as Tenders:!?:
Dino Snacks:!?:
Wedges:heavycheck:
Goujons :!?:

Chicken Crackles are like chicken nugget balls.... not gonna lie got some in the freezer right now.

I wonder about the restraint they can show for the month. So this scam is basically a way to money-manage for people who have no impulse control but want to provide a nice christmas for their family. Which I guess is nice.

But with all this stuff arriving in mid-November and xmas another 6 long weeks away what do they do? Does the food all get unboxed for the insta video's and then put away until the 21st of December? Or do they just start hoeing into it. I mean, it would be great to have my 24 Asahi/Corona/Ken beers of the world hamper on xmas day, but it's just so damn hot at the moment - can't I just crack into them now? Same with the food. Sure it would be nice to have a few bowls of ruffles to go with your turkey on xmas day, but late on a sunday, when you're hoeing into your beers of the world you want some salty goodness to chase.

To be honest, I can't believe Christo hasn't come up with a 'premium delivery' option where for only an additional 20% on top of your regular weekly payment they'll arrange delivery in the week of Christmas, guaranteed*. Imagine the looks on the kiddies faces then. Get it done Christo.

*not guaranteed.

Or even better , an 80% additional fee with the truck driver dressing as Santa while delivering the goods.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back