Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone's posted on the Fan Club page about 3 Prison escapees from Townsville.

I'm not sure if they're Crico customers, imprisoned for defaulting on payments, or whether there's a prison plan - get your own cell for 48 easy payments of $69
There's usually a down payment when moving into a new cell too.

When society collapses because of Coronavirus, it'll be the Crico customers who have recently had 3yrs worth of perishables delivered for xmas who will have the last laugh.

When society collapses because of Coronavirus, it'll be the Crico customers who have recently had 3yrs worth of perishables delivered for xmas who will have the last laugh.
Especially the ones who ordered the toilet paper, pasta,long life milk and hand-wash hamper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Costco buys stuff at a heavy discount late in the year and then ships it off at a heavy mark-up ASAP.

Having a whole bunch of stuff stockpiled at this time of year doesn't fit their MO

Exactly why it would suit them; people that love crico could put their orders in for TP and such, then when stocks are replenish (and no one is buying any because they have 300 rolls at home) they can buy cheap and ship it out for Christmas! Genius, you've done it again crico!

They will be trading excess condiments for whatever they desire

They will be selling them on Facebook marketplace for an inflated, inflated price

Whenever I think about how badly our politicians are managing the current situation, I console myself with the thought that it could be a whole lot worse. Can you imagine a Crico customer as Treasurer?

I wonder how much a roaring trade Crico have done in toilet paper hampers in the past month?

Whenever I think about how badly our politicians are managing the current situation, I console myself with the thought that it could be a whole lot worse. Can you imagine a Crico customer as Treasurer?

If Donald Trump was a low-income Australian he would 100% be a Crico customer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back