Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Personally endorsed by Pete Evans

Blinking Pete Evans GIF - Blinking PeteEvans MyKitchenRules GIFs

I’m gonna take a guess and say the correlation between Crico customers and anti-masker / Covid conspiracy theory nutters would be pretty high.
You'd think that. But if that was the case then Crico orders would be in the toilet this year. Home delivery is for cucks and sheep - real sov cits get out and buy their stuff from the supermarket, mask free, not hide indoors like a covpus.

Screenshot_20201002-212544_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'd say that the postman is on to something.

i have no words for this

View attachment 976040

Nearly $17k orders and $0 discount. You've almost got to admire the front of Crico

But surely, if you can afford upwards of $300 a week tithing to the church of Crico for $17k of value and convince, then surely you can squirrel away $1000 a month and then use the $12k to camp sales and whatnot for a similar great Mithras Day haul of lewt?

You wonder how many of those $311.80 payments are made with a credit card. Or super drawdown. :(

Are people still buying the "Bali Luxury Getaway" pack or whatever it was? Seems .... problematic.
You know they will turn up at airports unaware of whats going on and start complaining. Enter ACA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you’ve all missed the genius of Crico customers, whilst all us fools will be jam packed into shops with zero social distancing and risking our lives at Christmas to get food, they have the convince of all their nugget and sauce needs being taken care of and no risky trip to the hotbed of infection.

The concept of people buying gift cards of all things from Chrisco is still the most hilarious thing to me. You still have to go shopping with the ******* card! You don't even get the convince!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back