Christmas Calorie Chop Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

congrats, you could get behind the wheel in Ireland probably
Yeah as long as I don't head to Scotland I should be safe.

did you get you BMI down to 25? if not that should be a goal
It’s sitting at 27 as of two weeks ago.

I’ll update in a month or so, hoping to get my ass into gear but starting’s always the worst.

It’s sitting at 27 as of two weeks ago.

I’ll update in a month or so, hoping to get my ass into gear but starting’s always the worst.
It’s the starting that’s a killer.

Almost have to work through that then make it habit.

Tough gig

I'm close to 182cms.. I fluctuate between 74-76 kilos.

Greek yoghurt and a banana each morning.. plenty of water throughout the day I'd say 4-6 litres.. plenty of trips to the toilet.. I *en hate avacado.. but I smash a few of those a week.. eating healthy food takes * all preparation for me.. that's key.

As far as fitness work goes.. try and walk everyday.. tense the abs and the ass cheeks and s**t when I walk.. so pretty toned around those areas. And the odd gym visit.. f hate that too.. I hate gym culture.. it's s**t. Do my thing.. and get out.

Greek yoghurt and a banana each morning.. plenty of water throughout the day I'd say 4-6 litres.. plenty of trips to the toilet.. I fu**en hate avacado.. but I smash a few of those a week.. eating healthy food takes fu** all preparation for me.. that's key.

As far as fitness work goes.. try and walk everyday.. tense the abs and the ass cheeks and s**t when I walk.. so pretty toned around those areas. And the odd gym visit.. f hate that too.. I hate gym culture.. it's s**t. Do my thing.. and get out.
I need a video tutorial of these ass cheek work out. I have no booty

I need a video tutorial of these ass cheek work out. I have no booty

It's bugger all work really.. as your walking.. or even lying down watching the bachelorette or love island and s**t like that.. just get in to the habit of tensing your ass cheeks at regular intervals.. becomes 2nd nature re.. I even do that s**t in the car as I'm driving and s**t like that..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The old man taught me the art of pissing when I walk.

This is on a another level!!!

giphy.gif

I mean good on you.:drunk:
Hang on. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt, he may be having it alongside a t-bone or a large serve of lasagne.

Redeem yourslef. Tell us it's just a side nahnah

Greek yoghurt and a banana each morning.. plenty of water throughout the day I'd say 4-6 litres.. plenty of trips to the toilet.. I fu**en hate avacado.. but I smash a few of those a week.. eating healthy food takes fu** all preparation for me.. that's key.

I was in Greece 5 weeks ago and was frothing on the Greek yoghurt there. Seemed so much thicker and sweeter than what we get at the supermarket here. What brand do you buy gimpy?

I was in Greece 5 weeks ago and was frothing on the Greek yoghurt there. Seemed so much thicker and sweeter than what we get at the supermarket here. What brand do you buy gimpy?

Just your standard farmer's union. Have a few dollops of that every morning and it takes away the urge to eat anything until lunch. And it helps you lose your gut. Sometimes I mix it with milk balances out the sour taste of it and that re. Apparently Aldi's Greek yoghurt ins't bad either.

Where did you go to in Greece? Enjoy it? F reminds me re.. f magic..

20191024_080416.jpg

Just your standard farmer's union. Have a few dollops of that every morning and it takes away the urge to eat anything until lunch. And it helps you lose your gut. Sometimes I mix it with milk balances out the sour taste of it and that re. Apparently Aldi's Greek yoghurt ins't bad either.

Where did you go to in Greece? Enjoy it? F reminds me re.. f magic..

View attachment 769576

Athens, Santorini and Crete. I loved it. I will definitely be back to explore more islands.

Add Patmos and Mykonos on to the list.. Halkidiki up north. Meteora and Delphi. Magic.

If i'd had more time would have done more continental Greece. Delphi and Meteora were on my original itinerary but had to cut them because I was trying to cram too much stuff in. Is Mykonos worth the crowds? I heard some islands like Paros offered similar but less hectic. Really keen to check out some of the Ionian group (Corfu, Kefalonia, Zkynthos). I was surpised how much I liked Athens, it was a real highlight, bit I was in a nice part of town.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back