Teams Cincinnati Bengals - Who Dey

Remove this Banner Ad

Bengals DT D.J. Reader (knee) could be out for "an extended period of time."​

Reader left Week 3's game against the Jets with the knee injury, and NFL Network's MIke Garafolo notes that they could be without Reader for a "month-plus." It's a big blow for Cincinnati's run defense, which will have to use more Josh Tupou and Zachary Carter inside. The Bengals draw the Dolphins on TNF, so Chase Edmonds and Raheem Mostert get a slight upgrade this week.

Any other Bengals fans out there think the NFL decision overnight re playoffs simply sucks? NFL making it up as they go along really.

Bengals got screwed and it’s unfortunate cause I don’t think they could have handled the situation better as the host side on the night.

It was a giant middle finger to Cincinnati. Bent over backwards to help the Bills and Chiefs and told the Bengals to go * themselves.

it means in future, a team in the Bengals position will refuse to suspend a game, force the opponents to play out the game or forfeit.
That exactly what will happen. Bengals did the right thing and got ****ed for it, you only get so many legitimate chances at a Super Bowl and this has just given then Bengals chances a massive hit.

Joe Mixon you legend. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It makes no sense that a potential divisional round 2v3 matchup between the Bengals and Bills isn’t at a neutral site.

Call me bias I don’t care the Bengals were going to win that game and would have been the 2 seed and the match would have been in Cincinnati.

It makes no sense that a potential divisional round 2v3 matchup between the Bengals and Bills isn’t at a neutral site.

Call me bias I don’t care the Bengals were going to win that game and would have been the 2 seed and the match would have been in Cincinnati.

You are right to be pissed and make a great point, it should be on neutral site if that is the match up. I hope there is some justice in this world and the Bills get beat by the Dolphins. Doubt it but here is hoping.

If the Bengals had lost, home field for the wildcard game was to be decided by a coin toss. Why not do the same for a potential Bills v Bengals divisional round playoff?

If the Bengals had lost, home field for the wildcard game was to be decided by a coin toss. Why not do the same for a potential Bills v Bengals divisional round playoff?
Because * the Bengals that's why.

Any other Bengals fans out there think the NFL decision overnight re playoffs simply sucks? NFL making it up as they go along really.

It was a classic case of Sport Administrators believing they are more important to the game than players or fans. They wanted the game to finish, Buffalo were in no way prepared to play it but what really pissed them off was Cincinatti making the decision to support Buffalo despite the NFL wishes. There was always going to be payback. Couldn't get back at Buffalo (not yet anyway) so that left Cinci. Message delivered to all remaining teams. Do what we want or we will make you pay. And yes I'm a biased Cinci fan who is damn proud of how they handled the situation.

PS - And yes, that Joe Mixon touchdown celebration...........touche young man!

For the first time in Cincinnati Bengals franchise history, they have won at least one postseason game in consecutive seasons.

Last season(2021-2022), the Bengals won three playoff games(and then lost in the Super Bowl).

This season, the Bengals have beat the Ravens in the Super Wild Card Round.

In the 1981-1982 Season, the Bengals won two playoff games, but in the next season(1982-1983), the Bengals lost in the Wild Card Round to the New York Jets.

In the 1988-1989 Season, the Bengals won two playoff games, but they didn't make the playoffs the following season(1989-1990).

In the 1990-1991 Season, the Bengals beat the Houston Oilers in the Wild Card Round, and they didn't make the playoffs in the following season(1991-1992).

Sam Hubbard tied the longest Touchdown by a Defensive End/Lineman in NFL history. The Cowboys' Greg Ellis(1998 vs Arizona) and The Eagles' Mike Patterson(2006 vs San Francisco) also returned a fumble 98 yards to the house.

However, it is the longest in NFL Postseason history by a Defensive End/Lineman, bettering the 79 yard Fumble Return The Denver Broncos' Neil Smith did at the 1998 AFC Divisional game against the Miami Dolphins.

Also, it's the longest by a defender in NFL Postseason history, bettering the 93 yard return The Pittsburgh Steelers' Andy Russell did in the 1975 AFC Divisional game against the Baltimore Colts

Wasn't able to watch the game as I'm in transit atm but will watch a replay tomorrow. Bit of a nail biter judging from the scores?

Now we go to Buffalo in a game that should be at a neutral venue but they got gifted the home game.

Let’s prove it doesn’t matter, who Dey!!!

******* told you it didn’t matter, Bills can stampede there arse into next season with your overrated all hype QB.

Who Dey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back