Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say the hitherto unspeakable.
Was Edwards father his direct supervisor at Telstra as some media reported post arrest.? Surely it is in the public interest for this to be clarified.?
Why the dearth of published photos of the family-especially parents.? WAPOL trying to curry favour for future assistance .?
Public statement of innocence by nephew pre trial.?
Public professions of support and by brother even after admissions of Huntingdale , Hollywood Hospital and brutal KK rape of teenager?
Public display of 'affection by elderly mother whilst son sitting in dock as self confessed brutal rapist and on trial for three murders of innocent young women.?
If this is post arrest and confession , what level of support and assistance could Edwards conceivably have called upon pre arrest.?

Last edited:
Was Edwards father his direct supervisor at Telstra as some media reported post arrest.? Surely it is in the public interest for this to be clarified.?
Why the dearth of published photos of the family-especially parents.? WAPOL trying to curry favour for future assistance .?
Public professions of support and by brother even after admissions of Huntingdale , Hollywood Hospital and brutal KK rape of teenager?
Public display of 'affection by elderly mother whilst son sitting in dock as self confessed brutal rapist and on trial for three murders of innocent young women.?
If this is post arrest and confession , what level of support and assistance could Edwards conceivably have called upon pre arrest.?
I haven't read anywhere where it's been stated BRE's father was his supervisor and I'd be more than surprised if he was. Got a source?

I haven't read anywhere where it's been stated BRE's father was his supervisor and I'd be more than surprised if he was. Got a source?

When they were both based out of Cottesloe, he would have been. It's not over when the trial is finished. imo.

. While you are swotting it out look up the early reports he was an electrical engineer and worked as a valued subcontractor for mining companies which appeared about the same time -immediately post arrest. Not up to me to educate you- come on get to it you got work to do.

Do your own research. If i say it is so , it is so.
. While you are swotting it out look up the early reports he was an electrical engineer and worked as a valued subcontractor for mining companies which appeared about the same time -immediately post arrest. Not up to me to educate you- come on get to it you got work to do.
Apologies for asking. I'll see what I can dig up considering you're no help.

When they were both based out of Cottesloe, he would have been. It's not over when the trial is finished. imo.
What makes you think that?
His Dad has been with Telecom since before the Vietnam War. Problem ... without saying too much.
So his dad had made it all the way up to supervisor by the time BRE was at Cottlesloe?

It starts with him keeping his job after the HH attack. From there it goes to cars, keys, access etc. Its big imo.

So his dad had made it all the way up to supervisor by the time BRE was at Cottlesloe?

Sorry, but I am an old Codger and have never done a link or whatever in my life,
However I devour True Crime ( in particular this case,and The Julie Cutler mystery) where i have read everything published anywhere about it since 1996 and 1988 respectively.
You will generally find me pretty accurate .
Respect to you as a worthy poster and contributor too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I myself would love to know the answers to these questions.

It starts with him keeping his job after the HH attack. From there it goes to cars, keys, access etc. Its big imo.
I can understand the conspiracy theory re job ...the whole HH deal is shonky ... but keep in mind he was over 18, his parents would not be notified of his arrest /charges/court appearance ... unless he wanted them for bail purposes he did not have to tell anyone anything ... the guilty plea made sure nobody needed to know
If you can find out the names of the cops involved in the HH incidence it will go a long way to solving what happens later , or doesn't happen... they have a lot to answer for IMO

I can understand the conspiracy theory re job

Not a conspiracy theory Tap. Carmel took aim at Telstra a couple of times early on, it's on the record. She opened the door to an investigation when she didn't have to. It's important imo.

Not a conspiracy theory Tap. Carmel took aim at Telstra a couple of times early on, it's on the record. She opened the door to an investigation when she didn't have to. It's important imo.
Am I allowed to post this? I heard very early on from a very reliable source (a lawyer) that
"his dad was a Vietnam Vet and could be quite violent towards Bradley after he'd had a drink" (I cannot verify) and that
"He was sick and tired of of covering for Bradley" (also I cannot verify).

Am I allowed to post this? I heard very early on from a very reliable source (a lawyer) that
"his dad was a Vietnam Vet and could be quite violent towards Bradley after he'd had a drink" (I cannot verify) and that
"He was sick and tired of of covering for Bradley" (also I cannot verify).

Not a Vietnam vet, he registered for the draft and wasn't called up. At the time he was working in comms on infrastructure.

Just a note to hopefully clarify a point. His brother (with the support of BRE's family) wrote an email to The West Australian in March 2019 to support BRE before BRE eventually confessed to KK rape in October 2019.

Thanks Shelly. I wanted confirmation on whether he was a Vietnam Vet, now I know he wasn't.

That's from my own search on public records. Edwards is a common name but pretty sure I got that right, he was in Margaret River region at the time.

I still think there is a stronger connection to that war, I just haven't found it yet. Might be an uncle.

That's from my own search on public records. Edwards is a common name but pretty sure I got that right, he was in Margaret River region at the time.

I still think there is a stronger connection to that war, I just haven't found it yet. Might be an uncle.
He was a described as a technician living at Margaret River Caravan Park in 1974 not sure how long they were living there. BRE was born in 1968. All on the public record.

Can I take a moment to commend shellyg on all the effort and hard work work she does in the BigFooty crime forums.
She has built a community feeling in forums where many members have made friendships and help each other.
The forums are an important and quite addictive part of many people's lives.
I'd say shellyg has many endearing qualities that come out in her posts. Kind, patient and forgiving to name a few.
Sometimes posts are deleted and moved, but there's always a good reason and nobody minds too much.
Even shelly didn't take her bat and ball and leave BigFooty when she was being called names and in negative like territory.
She's a very special moderator and I don't believe the CSK bunker and discussion forums would have been so active, or possibly still exist, if it wasn't for her.
More than 100 pages in the bunker and 500 in the general discussion, with a million views, I think is largely owed to the way shellyg moderates.
Three cheers from me :clapping: and a huge thanks to you shellyg
🍻
Absolutely agree. Shellyg has spearheaded a respectful and genuinely insightful discussion, on here and the main forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back