Rumour Clayton Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

Or you could just admit you've made it up.
On our boards, he’s convinced a player has earned debut. Problem is match committee hasn’t sat yet. Now, the player might still debut but it’s in question.

This particular poster makes claims that could be true and plays the “tabloid” card where he attributes a source. Sometimes it’s correct, sometimes it’s not.

I’m surprised Clarry is playing and he could still be dropped but at the moment, it would appear that he will be running out on Thursday (OR causes date confusion for posters).

Last edited:
On our boards, he’s convinced a player has earned debut. Problem is match committee hasn’t sat yet. Now, the player might still debut but it’s in question.

This particular poster makes claims that could be true and plays the “tabloid” card where he attributes a source. Sometimes it’s correct, sometimes it’s not.

I’m surprised Clarry is playing and he could still be dropped but at the moment, it would appear that he will be running out on Friday.
Would be funny if Clarry did run out on Friday.

Does smack of the Eagles getting Cousins on the park to say ‘look, nothing to see here’.
This will 100% be more about getting on with things then not. He won't be fit enough. But is still more then capable no doubt. Goodwin even said he isn't looking in the rear view. Which tells us they are hiding things.

He might need to Webster a bloke in order to get time off
Getting other people high didn't work for Joel Smith...

This will 100% be more about getting on with things then not. He won't be fit enough. But is still more then capable no doubt. Goodwin even said he isn't looking in the rear view. Which tells us they are hiding things.
You never open an over-filled cupboard unless you absolutely have to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We all know the first to be dropped starts & ends with 0.2 Schache, revoke his AFL licence ffs. Clayton never gave up but needs to keeps smashing it at training to reach his potential.

Yeah righto champ. I merely stated that he'd be strapping up the boots by the start of the season & due to his recent good work, as predicted, he is.
11,17,2,25,3,31,15,24. There you go bigfella, last Saturdays Tattslotto results. About as much use as you saying he will play, after he was named. Enjoy.

He'd still have enough resilience up his sleeve at that age to bounce back & get right by round one, if he really wants to that is.

11,17,2,25,3,31,15,24. There you go bigfella, last Saturdays Tattslotto results. About as much use as you saying he will play, after he was named. Enjoy.

Jan 15, I said it, get over it 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back