Teams Cleveland Browns - GPODAWUND [sic]

Remove this Banner Ad

So no Amy Trask? Or still on the cards?

I know they talked thru intermediaries...not aware if Jimmy/Dee actually met her.

Appears they have been meeting discretely with people over the last month, which actually does jive with the info I got that she was approached.

Take it for what it's worth---not much. :)

Is this you, V9x18 mate??

Its not, and i dont know if id call it an absurb success rate.

But from watching this team every Monday morning, and then the replay on tuesday night, it absolutely boggles my mind that somebody could watch this team and come away with the conclusion that the fundamental problem with it is lack of talent. This is not a playoff roster by any means, but its a young developing roster that has no business going 0-12.

The two biggest things holding this team back is QB and coaching. The man responisble for both is still in charge. While the guy who turned the most expensive yet 31st ranked defensive into a better, cheaper, younger, more talented one, still with some parts missing (notably FS and coverage backer, though its becoming obvious that scheme is more of the issue with TE's ******* us every week), the guy who built this team through the trenches as you're supposed to do, the guy who vetoed trading a 2nd and a 3rd for Andy Daltons backup, and the guy who has hit on more picks than any other Browns GM in recent memory (as evidence by young eric) is made the scapegoat.

Ill saying it again. Hue Jackson won. Browns fans lost.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who said dysfunction couldn't bring us together.

Okay...so at start of 2019 season---good old Sashi needs to have more than 5 of 24 picks. IR doesn't count as being on roster. ;)

4 or less I win.

Exactly 5 we both make the donation. :)

And one final note for the morning...

560.jpg

God I hope I live long enough lol

And actually, speaking of golf--timing could be right to do it in person in Sydney for me. Little AC will play 1x at the Kids Aussie Open and maybe that would be the year to do it...well January 2020.

Hue Jackson did the same thing at the raiders and he obviously hasn't learned.

Threw players and fo under the bus
Traded away top picks for a washed up QB
Tried to accrue more power from ownership
Wore too many hats on offense
Tired predictable play calling
Used league sources to leak info and create a garner favoritism among the fans/media

My prediction:

Hue Jackson will keep his job this off-season, then after an underwhelming start to the year will be sent packing. We'll then be left to hire a coach from the scrapheap. New coach and GM will turn over the list and fail to get results, both getting fired in 2 years. Rinse and repeat.

* you Jimmy Haslem. I hope he goes to jail or drops dead.

Used league sources to leak info and create a garner favoritism among the fans/media

Unbelievable.

I go further than that. No reputable, smart, qualified GM will ever accept a position where he/she must keep Hue.

There are still 4 games left and 0-16 is a real real real possibility.

Let's just see how it plays out.

I was patiently waiting out this FO, I can wait out the head coach a few more weeks. :D

He is getting roasted by media and fans.....so not sure he garnered favoritism there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back