Media Cloud Cover: Today's Qooty Stars React To Their Old Posts - feat. Ant Bear

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey I just saw you go for Sturt....Sturt and Richmond? Shouldn't it be Glenelg? Sturt go with Carlton

Always been a double blue SANFL man. Played there as a kid.

Faulty Towers?

sign11.jpg

You must have missed when Ant Bear gave us a blow by blow rundown of each of his 100 SFA games in a match thread a season or two back :eek:

That was one of the more extraordinary threads of all time.

Nothing like a bit of self-appreciation.

Just be grateful it wasn't 200 games or we'd still be going on that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold Coast is probably the closest
They weren't around when Woodville were. But I was living on the Gold Coast when they were introduced. I was an inaugural member and had season tickets in the early days so they became my second side. I've been back in SA since 2011 though so don't follow them as closely as I did before but I still enjoy seeing them win (on the rare occasion where they do win)

If there had been a team that matched Woodville I probably wouldn't go for Essendon

Ah the old Woodpeckers.

Wouldn’t have had to merge if they stuck with the Woodpeckers

They weren't around when Woodville were. But I was living on the Gold Coast when they were introduced. I was an inaugural member and had season tickets in the early days so they became my second side. I've been back in SA since 2011 though so don't follow them as closely as I did before but I still enjoy seeing them win (on the rare occasion where they do win)

Ah the old Woodpeckers.

Wouldn’t have had to merge if they stuck with the Woodpeckers

Anyways, most non Port supporters became Crow supporters in the AFL

Yep. That's why I can't stand the Crows. When they were formed their supporters were either people who'd turned their backs on their original teams or people who'd never followed football.
And then all the people who dumped the team they'd previously followed called me a traitor because I didn't go for the SA based team. To make things worse, most of them had never even gone out and supported SA in state games. The rest of their supporters didn't even know what a state game was. I still hate the Crows because of those early days.

Yep. That's why I can't stand the Crows. When they were formed their supporters were either people who'd turned their backs on their original teams or people who'd never followed football.
And then all the people who dumped the team they'd previously followed called me a traitor because I didn't go for the SA based team. To make things worse, most of them had never even gone out and supported SA in state games. The rest of their supporters didn't even know what a state game was. I still hate the Crows because of those early days.

You mean the 'kick a Vic' years? Lucky I was thousands of km's away in that period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back