Game Day Club Champion Awards Hub: TONIGHT at The Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Super hard, Cat couldn’t scratch it

Stupid Sexy Flanders.

I heard a couple of weeks ago he was definitely staying at GC, his management was sprucing for a great deal from the Suns given his form since Dew was sacked (understandable really, but they never entertained offers from other clubs, Flanders always wanted to stay)

Neddy is definitely going to be a big part of Dimma's gameplan in 2024 and beyond

Stupid Sexy Flanders.

I heard a couple of weeks ago he was definitely staying at GC, his management was sprucing for a great deal from the Suns given his form since Dew was sacked (understandable really, but they never entertained offers from other clubs, Flanders always wanted to stay)

Neddy is definitely going to be a big part of Dimma's gameplan in 2024 and beyond
I know you called it a couple of weeks ago Elmer_Judd and you have been proven correct

I think he is a super important to our plans

Ladies and gentleman I give you Noah Anderson 👏 EBC6AD4D-045C-4984-97BC-91C62BE05378.jpeg

Who votes for club champion?

Here we are all calling Collins to be dropped and he finishes 2nd.

Crazy time to be alive there wasn’t about 15 players above him
Yeah. Collins is a good clubman and player, but nowhere near his best this year. To finish ahead of Ballard or Rowell, who were far more influential and impactful and consistent, is odd. And to be ahead of them at basically all stages of the season? Unreal.

Luko made top 6 though, so a forward is finally recognised. Historically, goalkicking doesn’t seem to matter much to our club come B&F…

Yeah. Collins is a good clubman and player, but nowhere near his best this year. To finish ahead of Ballard or Rowell, who were far more influential and impactful and consistent, is odd. And to be ahead of them at basically all stages of the season? Unreal.

Luko made top 6 though, so a forward is finally recognised. Historically, goalkicking doesn’t seem to matter much to our club come B&F…
I think its a function of the voting system
Can't quite recollect what the foibles are but do recall it throwing up some weird ones in the past too
I reckon Sam's year pretty much mirrored the Clubs
Way too big a delta between his best and worst
Rowelly not blitzing second or even winning is a head shaker

I think its a function of the voting system
Can't quite recollect what the foibles are but do recall it throwing up some weird ones in the past too
I reckon Sam's year pretty much mirrored the Clubs
Way too big a delta between his best and worst
Rowelly not blitzing second or even winning is a head shaker

How voting works​

Voting is conducted by Gold Coast's four-man match committee.

An unlimited number of players can receive votes, but a player can only be given a maximum of 10 from each voting member, meaning they can get a maximum of 40 for a match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i am a member and i was invited. think a seat was around $200-300
Thanks. I was just curious whether they do let fans come.
Think the ones to the pies copeland is 275.. I couldn't even get a ticket this year -- But yeah, its not cheap, but generally a good night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back