Media Club Would be HORRIFIED they lost their KING

Remove this Banner Ad

Supersuns (* I was looking for Supernuns 🤦‍♀️)

Anyways…I hope you feel better 😘😘

I needed to look up who the * you were before I posted… and then I realised I was wasting my time.

Only a sour * would say something like that….

Oop! Enjoy your lemons campaigner

Yeah I'm so sour a poster that most likely would of been delisted for how s**t he is, has gone to another team to annoy them.
Thats a shame.

Oh wait! Sorry! Are you still dribbling? Let me read and then retort…

Poop GIF
GS73Mjak1qT1jZNbi58J9wtFjVg=.gif

I needed to look up who the * you were before I posted… and then I realised I was wasting my time.

Only a sour * would say something like that….

Oop! Enjoy your lemons campaigner

spot on … that poster is as popular as the potato blight in Ireland, an STD or having to sit adjacent to Scott Morrison on a long flight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I'm so sour a poster that most likely would of been delisted for how s**t he is, has gone to another team to annoy them.
Thats a shame.
lol I thought The Majestic had changed teams and changed character on here for a second there

This morning the favourite ex pointedly questioned any claims to wisdom I might have…
ooohhhh dear....

But this raises the question as I am very curious now - What makes them the 'favourite ex' ?

ooohhhh dear....

But this raises the question as I am very curious now - What makes them the 'favourite ex' ?

lol… we love each other… me since I met her 52 years ago, her from whenever (Her judgement on blokes was always her Achilles Heel).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back