Media Club Would be HORRIFIED they lost their KING

Remove this Banner Ad

Good evening King Tenz whatever you did to annoy the Dragons, please keep doing it.
Although I suspect it's just a case of nasty little people feeling overshadowed and made irrelevant by a rookie.
Good evening Kenney. Yeah I'm not sure what I did to these people outside of posting excessive amounts of bullshit every week.

We roll on brother. New season, new team, new day.

Is that a utensil on your lead or……. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Good evening King Tenz whatever you did to annoy the Dragons, please keep doing it.
Although I suspect it's just a case of nasty little people feeling overshadowed and made irrelevant by a rookie.
200.gif

Kevin Hart No GIF by Kevin Hart's Laugh Out Loud

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

bloke followed us around all season and spammed our threads just to join the OOBs. What an a-hole
In fairness, I did get tagged into most of those threads.

You tag me, I will be there. No matter what.

Good evening Kenney. Yeah I'm not sure what I did to these people outside of posting excessive amounts of bullshit every week.

We roll on brother. New season, new team, new day.
Now your an Old Boy get used to outsiders being envious and jealous of your success. When you watch them from your lofty position at Spotswood you will start to pity them and occasionally find the odd one funny when they do their little tantrum thing.

Now your an Old Boy get used to outsiders being envious and jealous of your success. When you watch them from your lofty position at Spotswood you will start to pity them and occasionally find the odd one funny when they do their little tantrum thing.
From up that high…wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire 🔥
baby rain GIF by Colore_g

You're not an OOB fan, I take it?
Since we threw him out of our s35 B&F DenieD and OOB have been strained. However if he ever mans up and apologized for his disgraceful behavior we would be willing to put the ugly incident behind us and move on.

All this thread has done, is drawn the * wits well and truly out of the wood work which was the plan all along tbh… hey King Tenz - so fool you!

Now, US rookies know the, stuffed up, tight arses that WE either steer clear of or target bc…. god forbid us having fun on a fake footy forum. 🤭

So thanks to those who showed their true colours today…. I thoroughly enjoyed laying s**t on you and will continue throughout next season.
(You know who you are…now sit the * down before you embarrass yourselves some more!!!!)

Last edited:
All this thread has done, is drawn the * wits well and truly out of the wood work which was the plan all along tbh… hey King Tenz - so fool you!

Now, US rookies know the, stuffed up, tight arses that WE either steer clear of or target bc…. god forbid us having fun on a fake footy forum. 🤭

So thank to those who showed their true colours today…. I thoroughly enjoyed laying s**t on you and will continue throughout next season.
(You know who you are…now sit the * down before you embarrass yourselves some more!!!!)
weird melt but okay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The league should really thank Tigerturbulance for his recruitment efforts the past few weeks.

He has already made both the Hawks & The Dragons a better side for next season. I wonder which club Turbo will help improve next

God , I love this place, some great content in this thread :tearsofjoy: Good luck to you at the OOBs King Tenz, see you in Baghdad threads next season.

The league should really thank Tigerturbulance for his recruitment efforts the past few weeks.

He has already made both the Hawks & The Dragons a better side for next season. I wonder which club Turbo will help improve next
I couldn’t find an appropriate gif or one you wouldn’t at least tattle tale on…..
So….. 👏🏻👏🏻 for you!

Thanks for popping in 🤣🤣🤣

Is that a utensil on your lead or……. 🤷🏼‍♀️

200.gif

Kevin Hart No GIF by Kevin Hart's Laugh Out Loud's Laugh Out Loud

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek's Creek
it has been reported that Turbo does indeed have a big cockerel!

King Tenz spent a fair bit of time learning the ropes in the Baghdad Bombers threads this season.

He is joining our feeder club the OOBs to finish off his training and ready him to join the Bombers for the following season.

The same can be said for DemurePrincess. kenneyswarriors will be returning to the Bombers then too.

King Tenz spent a fair bit of time learning the ropes in the Baghdad Bombers threads this season.

He is joining our feeder club the OOBs to finish off his training and ready him to join the Bombers for the following season.

The same can be said for DemurePrincess. kenneyswarriors will be returning to the Bombers then too.
Oh My Love GIF by WWE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back