Media Big Icky's Book Club!

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Arousing, depressing, titillating

2. The author probably could have done more with the setting itself. I felt they relied too much on Tigerturbulance 's singing for the horror element, which doesn't translate as well in book form.

3. Definitely cowardice. The character was also a massive two timer and the author seemed too forgiving with him and tried too hard to make them morally ambiguous.

4. I believe they survived. Death by quadruple penetration was a bit far fetched and unlikely given the nature of the character.

5. Not only necessary, they weren't long enough.

Oh, I was busy commenting on Goodreads.com

Won't get many sophisticated takes on Facebook
Drink Tea Pink GIF by Brabant in Beelden

Disgusting, this is 2024. You can't comment on things like that anymore and I have a thyroid problem you insensitive bastard.
You're so stunning and brave, serial.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am scouting this, thanks mate. You know I love em..
I'm about 80 pages in and I'm really enjoying it. While he's 10 years older than me and came from the other side of Sydney and went to an exclusive boys school, I'm finding it really engaging. I love early Midnight Oil and I'm really enjoying how the band came together, not to mention the nostalgia trip remembering 2JJ and their studio on Forbes St Darlinghurst, right near the place I rehearsed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back