Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 24, 2004
The Dom
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
HŠK Zrinjski Mostar
Does anybody still like him??..he has seriously turned into an arrogant twat of of late IMO.
I think I'll stick a poll on this just to see where his popularity stands.

CM Punk is still one of the best things going in the WWE. Anybody who doesn't think so either legitimately does not like the guy or is a mark.

I've never been a big CM Punk fan until late. I watched his DVD that was released a while ago, ever since watching it I've been swayed to be more of a fan. I like watching docos on superstars as I find it interesting how they get to where they are. He didn't just let people push him around and stay in the back seat, however can be a nob sometimes.

tumblr_ma1wv1PT5M1qhz867o1_500.jpg

I get the vibe that he's a bit of a twat IRL but I try not to let that sway my opinion. Hell, SCSA beat his wife and I still love the guy.

Punk's still my favourite wrestler and he sits up pretty highly in my personal rankings (have both his shirts, only have one SCSA 3:16 and a Cactus Jack shirt alongside, so he's pretty damn adored by me) and I'll always love him for making me feel like a little kid obsessed with wrestling late last year with that epic PPV at MITB.

I've fallen way out of wrestling again (catch a PPV here and there) and I'm still always really keen to see what he's up to.

Watch Punk's DVD and you will earn all types of new respect for him.

Does anybody still like him??..he has seriously turned into an arrogant twat of of late IMO.
I think I'll stick a poll on this just to see where his popularity stands.
It's still real to me damn it!

Huge fan.

The Punk DVD is fantastic, has everything you could want.

Glad he didn't lose the belt, Ryback has caught on huge but HIAC was probably the longest match he's had. The Champion needs to deliver regularly and Punk elevates whoever he works with.

Been a fan for a long time, since his mr money in the bank days.

I thought he lost his edge a bit mid year, but he's gaining steam again, but I'm sill waiting for a punk vs Austin match up.
That would seriously make my year if they do it right.

Been a fan for a long time, since his mr money in the bank days.

I thought he lost his edge a bit mid year, but he's gaining steam again, but I'm sill waiting for a punk vs Austin match up.
That would seriously make my year if they do it right.
You need to watch the Punk DVD then, will blow your mind how good he was prior to WWE.

You need to watch the Punk DVD then, will blow your mind how good he was prior to WWE.

His indy/ROH work is amazing. He's good now, but IMO the WWE environment is too restrictive for him creatively.

This makes for good viewing, the two would def get the best out of each other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His indy/ROH work is amazing. He's good now, but IMO the WWE environment is too restrictive for him creatively.

Plus they won't let him use the pepsi plunge anymore

Funny thing is, reckon Austin's mic work online/Tough Enough have been his best since late 98/Early 99. Shame his career twilight was the period when WWE went from being no.1 and making the best product, to the cash cow mindset it has today.

Even if he doesn't wrestle would be awesome for those two to have a feud, even if Austin returns in a short term GM role.

Back