NWO/Illuminati CNN: Ever have the feeling you're being lied to by the news media?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard_to_Beat

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Aug 9, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Still 'paranoid' after all these years

Ever have the feeling you're being lied to by the news media, the authorities, the corporate world? That somebody -- or something -- is out to get you?

You're not alone.

Welcome to 21st-century America.

Look around. Trust is hitting historic lows. Just a third of Americans have a favorable view of the federal government, a decline of 31% since 2002, according to the Pew Center for People and the Press. Gallup has Congress' approval rating is in the low 20s, after nearing single digits last summer.

And the news media aren't much better off.

"Negative opinions about the performance of news organizations now equal or surpass all-time highs on nine of 12 core measures the Pew Research Center has been tracking since 1985," a Pew report said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/04/politics/paranoid-style-politics-hofstadter/index.html

It is not only lying. It is also manipulating what they say and what they don't say. They may show only one side of the story to push their views on the public. The public are then inclined to feel that what is said is the right thing, generating an opinion on that issue/topic without the other side being presented. The oppressed may seem as the oppressor and vise versa

This is why the media cannot always be trusted

The worst part is, as soon as one starts doing it (i.e. Fox News), it becomes OK for the other networks to do it in the other direction. Same with politicians lying. Same with elections being rigged. I actually found myself hoping that the Democrats were doing some election rigging of their own (at least to the extent of having 55 year old ladies filling out a couple of forms as straight Democrat).

CNN thinks there's something mentally wrong with people that have these thoughts.
What does the shepherd think when one of his flock wanders off in a different direction , than the one he is leading? What does he do? He can't let others follow as he'll end up with no flock. The sheep either return upon his command or are alienated to stop more following suit.

lol, cnn are not a left leaning network. they are scared shitless of fox and spend most of their time scrambling to find middle ground to appease them.

look at how cnn did not have the balls to call an inevitable, resounding democratic victory. the polls pointed to it and electoral statistics experts like nate silver tried to hand it to them on a platter, but cnn were too busy trying to put on the fair and balanced facade.

if anything, msnbc goes some way to being the antiode to fox. cnn are a ****ing joke.

also, lol @ how cnn thought the dems might lose the popular vote before california had been counted. :rolleyes:

These days I hardly even pay attention to the media. All I need to know about the world today is in an episode of American Pickers or The Walking Dead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back