News Coaching Thread: The Hardwick Era

Remove this Banner Ad

This is truely a step in the right direction. So long we have been amateurs and a laughing stock. We have the list, a great academy, quality training facilities and now a top line coach. We are about to enter a golden age and I for one ******* love it

He has already worked out he needs to ensure Cameron doesn’t s**t the bed again and as such is getting stuck in straight away.

Yeah, that would be a game changer. We could even get some umpire bias. I am fed up with oppositions fans making up 70-80% of the crowd and booing our players.
and the thing that really irks me is seeing people in opposition supporter gear but suns members lanyards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Almost had tears in my eyes listening to him talk about fast free flowing football. We are gong to smash some sides next year.
If he can help fix the turnovers we should.

I know he was reluctant to mention list changes with the current playing group in front of him at the presser but I think he’ll try and add some speed and foot skills to the list.

Doubt any of the players who were disappointed once Dew was sacked will still feel that way once they get to know Hardwick.

Reading the comments from how the introduction went it seems as though we’ll have a fun team to watch.

Feel as though we’re a serious competitor on the scene now.

Doubt any of the players who were disappointed once Dew was sacked will still feel that way once they get to know Hardwick.

Reading the comments from how the introduction went it seems as though we’ll have a fun team to watch.

We’re an attractive destination but we need wins to become a serious competitor IMO. 15th place doesn’t anywhere near cut it.

Hardwick says,
"I look at these guys, they've got incredible strengths, they're here for a reason. Let's unleash those, let's make sure we've got a game style that we can implement that brings out the strengths of our players."

Already a mile in front of SD.

On CPH2333 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hardwick says,
"I look at these guys, they've got incredible strengths, they're here for a reason. Let's unleash those, let's make sure we've got a game style that we can implement that brings out the strengths of our players."

Already a mile in front of SD.

On CPH2333 using BigFooty.com mobile app
100%

Remove this Banner Ad

Back