Streaming Cobra Kai

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

On whether fans will be able to return to the Miyagi-verse in 2024, Schlossberg said: "With the only caveat being that nothing else happens in the industry. That's the hope to get this out ASAP for the fans who have been waiting."

"We are in the writers' room working feverishly."

Cobra Kai bosses share exciting update on season 6

By Sara Baalla Published: 20 December 2023

Don't work fast. Work good.

Apparently those dudes done a q and a recently and from what I've read, the direction of the show in this final season is concerning.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CONFIRMED: Season 6 will be just 10 episodes but it will have a longer run time than any other season.

There were a few articles earlier this year that stated Season 6 was going to be 15 episodes, so I guess that was never confirmation from anyone attached to the show. Or there was going to originally be 15 episodes but the strikes ruined it.

There were a few articles earlier this year that stated Season 6 was going to be 15 episodes, so I guess that was never confirmation from anyone attached to the show. Or there was going to originally be 15 episodes but the strikes ruined it.
My understanding was that it was going to be about 15 episodes, but yes as you mentioned the strike ended that, due to the long delay.

Strikes?

Strike first strike hard no mercy sir? I can't hear you!!!! STRIKE FIRST STRIKE HARD NO MERCY SIR!!!!!

Wrong strikes I guess. The *en dogs. So you answered my question as to why there was no Cobra Kai in 2023. I watched the last series and completed it around finals time last year.

December 2024 is way to *en long.

Strikes?

Strike first strike hard no mercy sir? I can't hear you!!!! STRIKE FIRST STRIKE HARD NO MERCY SIR!!!!!

Wrong strikes I guess. The *en dogs. So you answered my question as to why there was no Cobra Kai in 2023. I watched the last series and completed it around finals time last year.

So needy.

Strikes?

Yes, strikes, as in plural.

There was a writers strike and an actors strike.

I had posted a few months back that the opening episode of the final season had been completed before the writers strike.

According to a recent podcast featuring the actors of the show apparently its been rewritten, so what impact that may have on the season overall is interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back